Conversation with Maykul

BeefyDude
This topic is 1155 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 10 months later...

I don't want to risk getting banned by the Forum police so I won't say anything.

PM me if you want

I don't want to risk getting banned by the Forum police so I won't say anything.

PM me if you want

hey man what was your experience with Maykul??

What the heck is the point of this post even?

The point is that obviously something worth sharing about this person. But in the past I have been suspended here for giving out what they consider to be a review. I'm not risking. However, (still the point) people can always PM for more info

The point is that obviously something worth sharing about this person. But in the past I have been suspended here for giving out what they consider to be a review. I'm not risking. However, (still the point) people can always PM for more info

Isn't better to submit a review to RM?

The provider just got a 5-star review from a long-standing client who has reviewed others.

He's also gotten 1 and 2-star reviews from other clients.

Either good or bad, if your review is true, it should be accepted by their system.

Please share details, feel free to PM.

BigDale I honestly cant recall... Cheked my phone for any text history, NONE

It was about a year ago. However, it must have been bad for me to post that

OH wait.. his RM profile triggered something. Perhaps he was a big upseller - if you want that then pay this. I also vaguely remember him saying he offered deep and/or therapeutic (as was in his ad) he said no i dont do that or upset.

I could be mistaken. I just recall the "danger will robinson' sound byte going off.

Sorry not more helpful

Thread Title: "CONVERSATION with Maykul"

Cheked my phone for any text history.

I could be mistaken. I just recall the "danger will robinson' sound byte going off.

Sorry not more helpful

By the title of this thread and your description of the interaction,

I take it that you never met him nor did you hire him or tried his service,

hence why you haven't submitted a review to RM,

yet you're trashing him on this forum out of a phone chat?

You're right, this is not helpful.

it was a year ago so I cant be 100% sure.. I know it was NOT a good experience dealing with him and you are right I did not book

I simply posted this a year ago for others to know . After all isn't that what this forum is about - helping others

ANY post here should have the embedded disclaimer YMMV

I do not regret posting this

For the record I do think it was helpful. If someone is on the fence about booking and see a post (pos or neg) that could help them make their decision. I provide feedback both ways. I have shared some great experience and not so great.

Personally I LOVE this forum and rely on it alot, especially with a new masseur and/or if very limited info or posts about them.

For the record I do think it was helpful. If someone is on the fence about booking and see a post (pos or neg) that could help them make their decision. I provide feedback both ways. I have shared some great experience and not so great.

Personally I LOVE this forum and rely on it alot, especially with a new masseur and/or if very limited info or posts about them.

No need to delete if you don't want to.

@BeefyDude Why not just delete the thread?

You may not regret posting it, but it does not contribute anything helpful.

So what about this thread: Jesus!!! from SF, visiting Baltimore & Richmond

He never met the masseur, but chose to say something negative. I dont see people telling him his post was not useful or helpful

Again this is a forum to help one another. We can only covey our personal experiences. What an individual choses to do with that info is up to them. I personally am glad to have input on any masseur I may not have experienced.

So what about this thread: Jesus!!! from SF, visiting Baltimore & Richmond

He never met the masseur, but chose to say something negative. I dont see people telling him his post was not useful or helpful

Again this is a forum to help one another. We can only covey our personal experiences. What an individual choses to do with that info is up to them. I personally am glad to have input on any masseur I may not have experienced.

If you have any question why some found the thread less than useful it’s your original post.

PM me if you want

Edited by MikeBiDude