Anyone ever posted for straight guys on Craigslist?

Radio12545
This topic is 1512 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With some guys being out of work due to COVID-19, it made me wonder if there was any chance (after this all peaks and things are a bit safer) if anyone has ever had luck posting discreetly on Craigslist (gigs or something) to find a straight guy interested in an easy couple hundred bucks? Anyone ever tried?

Hi. Buffdaddy here. Craigslist was the best place back in the day to find guys. And I mean hot local Long Island guys. I found most of my guys there at one time. I always looked at guys for women. I do post now and then on the gigs section, but you have to be careful how you word it or they will flag you and delete it.

omg...craigslist. those were the days. the hot hot straight guys that wanted to play out their curious fantasies...now! i met up with a guy that was going to be his first time with a guy. "i am excited and nervous" he said. sent me pics of himself without a face shot. ENORMOUS bodybuilder. 5'9" 280 off season! i thought "yeah right" but was in his area so i took the plunge. well... it was him alright. over 30" thighs and huge. had some vanilla fun and went on my way. he was engaged and going to be married soon so he never pursued it again. guy is now an ifbb pro. true story.

another time i was living on lake shore drive in chicago near boystown. hit up a "straight" guy a few buildings over from mine so off i went. the elevator opened and the guy standing there was the spitting image of brad pitt in his prime. i kid you not! man that was a fun time.

so many more stories. those men were so curious. the best ones, for me, were the ads that didnt have pics but "curious muscle guy" or "hot straight jock" in the titles (or something like that). once the emails started and pics were sent...omg! i only had one time that a guy sent a pic of a hot guido muscle guy to me that wasnt really him.

man i miss that site!

Edited by Gymowner

With some guys being out of work due to COVID-19, it made me wonder if there was any chance (after this all peaks and things are a bit safer) if anyone has ever had luck posting discreetly on Craigslist (gigs or something) to find a straight guy interested in an easy couple hundred bucks? Anyone ever tried?

It's definitely something I've thought about even prior to this global pandemic. After the personals shut down, most of the action got moved to the 'missed connections' section on Craigslist.

For gigs though and using that to find straight men, a person I know does it regularly and he's had great success with it. I just haven't taken the time to ask him for details and suggestions on how to go about it. I guess the main issue will be wording. Just a few months ago, my post got flagged and taken down when I was looking to pay a line spotter.

I have seen a number of straight guys advertise on Doublelist. Never took the plunge myself - not really my thing, but I would advise you to be cautious. When people are desperate, they do dumb things. Meet in a public place first. Tell a friend that you are meeting up with some body new and to check in on you if they don't hear from you after the meet. Be super cautious.

I have seen a number of straight guys advertise on Doublelist. Never took the plunge myself - not really my thing, but I would advise you to be cautious. When people are desperate, they do dumb things. Meet in a public place first. Tell a friend that you are meeting up with some body new and to check in on you if they don't hear from you after the meet. Be super cautious.

Doublelist is not the same thing even with the said straight guys. Already had a couple bad experiences

Ahhhh Craigslist. Literally haven't thought of that site in years! I too used to look at the men for women section. I didn't take the plunge often, but did once. There was one particular guy that struck my fancy - tall, muscular, and just hot. Probably 6'2", 230ish, college jock type. I took a chance and hit him up with just casual chat, which led to him telling me he would be open to something with another guy and he had thought about it before. We only met once, but it is a great memory!

Try Cl and post in the Activities section. Be careful how you word your ad and be creative. Also try sniffies.com.. New site that seems to be taking off and seems like anything goes.

i see on backpage.co too is working again

It's definitely something I've thought about even prior to this global pandemic. After the personals shut down, most of the action got moved to the 'missed connections' section on Craigslist.

For gigs though and using that to find straight men, a person I know does it regularly and he's had great success with it. I just haven't taken the time to ask him for details and suggestions on how to go about it. I guess the main issue will be wording. Just a few months ago, my post got flagged and taken down when I was looking to pay a line spotter.

You can see on gaydar.com