Adonis Virtual Party 4/3

This topic is 1345 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

It was my first virtual party experience and it was just interesting. Catlin, Adam were the highlights for me. One of the other guys clearly had food or alcohol poisoning and it got awkward. It seems like they had internet issues due to most of them being in a house in the Hamptons. The house party had potential but Sean and Hunter were incredible dull lol. I appreciate Tim for doing this, but I might skip the next one.

So it was incredible to be in the house while that all went on. I’m so sorry about the WiFi issues. There were 7 guys in my house. With laptops and Phones and iPads all trying to stream it made it challenging on the WiFi.

This was the second one for me. This one was a little slow getting the kinks worked out but I enjoyed it after the technical issues got resolved.

How did it go? Were there group scenes? Who won the contests? Details please. :)

Hunter is hot. But I was disappointed by his lack of interest in introducing himself or engaging with “the audience” outside of the party house. He did suck cock but sadly blocked most of the view (by accident) with his left handed suck-jerk technique. I know, I know - first world problems!! Lol

He was nervous and reluctant to go on camera. He only agreed at 10:58 and that’s cuz I had covered him in body mud and he needed a shower anyway. While he was showering I asked if I could throw chocolate syrup at him, which he allowed. I don’t know if you could see on camera but it was really fun lol.

Had he agreed to partake earlier, we could have given him some pointers to be more engaging. I think it was his first time camming and it showed.

Tim pulled off a great event this past friday. Small group of guy. JR, Reza and two others. Loved that he still had competitions on there. Thanks Coolwave. There were funny. JR had to stick his huge dick into a glass of ice water. Reza at the end had to swing his cock like a helicopter. Was a good time.

Tim pulled off a great event this past friday. Small group of guy. JR, Reza and two others. Loved that he still had competitions on there. Thanks Coolwave. There were funny. JR had to stick his huge dick into a glass of ice water. Reza at the end had to swing his cock like a helicopter. Was a good time.

How hilarious was Gavin eating his fake plant?????? I cracked up when he said it was fake and tim told him to eat it anyway lol.