First to HIRE after the apocalypse???

TooSchoolForCool
This topic is 948 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've had my Moderna vaccination for almost a month and am seeking out possible fun partners. But in order for me to take this plunge-- my partner/s will also have to have been vaccinated. The first of these men include my go-to guy for almost three years, https://rentmen.eu/flexxxpapi. He is definitely one hell of a pleaser, for we've had some very hard and hot and fun times together.

Edited by Axiom2001

I've had my Moderna vaccination for almost a month and am seeking out possible fun partners. But in order for me to take this plunge-- my partner/s will also have to have been vaccinated. The first of these men include my go-to guy for almost three years, https://rentmen.eu/flexxxpapi. He is definitely one hell of a pleaser, for we've had some very hard and hot and fun times together.

Does HE let you "sit-n-spin" ? ;) ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 3:50 PM, Axiom2001 said:

Rats. His ad is down.

It's been a month since my second Moderna vaccine. I haven't hired all year yet, since I'm currently staying in a rural area for the pandemic (I return to Chicago in July).

I've decided to finally leap back in. In a weekend or so, I'll make a quick trip to the nearest city with a good RM selection. As long as I'm fully vaccinated, there should be no risk. Besides, after this long, I'm feeling like a horny 14 year old kid.

8 hours ago, DrownedBoy said:

It's been a month since my second Moderna vaccine. I haven't hired all year yet, since I'm currently staying in a rural area for the pandemic (I return to Chicago in July).

I've decided to finally leap back in. In a weekend or so, I'll make a quick trip to the nearest city with a good RM selection. As long as I'm fully vaccinated, there should be no risk. Besides, after this long, I'm feeling like a horny 14 year old kid.

I’m excited for you. I didn’t have the willpower to abstain, but fortunately never caught anything and have been fully vaccinated for two months!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 4:41 AM, ncc1701d said:

Does he still smoke? Seems from his RM ad he's moving more towards BDSM etc which is not my cup of tea....previously had to cancel as he smoked and my asthma does do well with that...

On 5/5/2021 at 2:15 AM, OccassionalHire said:

Not sure, though it is not a deal breaker for me.

He didn't smoke with me, the session was pretty vanilla , but  intense. Nate is Nate. BTW, he's been working out, and loves to show off his muscles. 

Edited by DBWEHO

• 3 months later...