Chelsea Men's Spa in NYC

wDarling

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/7/2022 at 1:05 PM, NYMassageAddict said:

They appear to be run by the Green House people. I contacted them. $60 per hour as usual. Don’t know about the space or anything else. Seems worth a shot. 

Greenhouse did move from their original location on 14th Street to this new location.  I haven't been there but was a regular pre-pandemic.  My fav Tony was my go to and he's disappeared.

16 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

Greenhouse did move from their original location on 14th Street to this new location.  I haven't been there but was a regular pre-pandemic.  My fav Tony was my go to and he's disappeared.

I never knew any regulars at Green House but always felt the rooms were nice and the towel heater in the room meant the masseurs didn’t have to leave midway through massage. I will give this place a try sometime soon.  

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, deepplease said:

Does anyone know if they have showers and or table showers. The web page doesn’t say much like prices. Any intel from those who have been 

I just walked in and got a very nice table shower with Chris. 

image.thumb.jpg.415257953e840a1e1e434da700d3901b.jpg

It is a very nice place and they have several cute guys. 
i will go back and repeat with Chris, but also I will try some other guys. 

3 hours ago, Tarte Gogo said:

I just walked in and got a very nice table shower with Chris. 

image.thumb.jpg.415257953e840a1e1e434da700d3901b.jpg

It is a very nice place and they have several cute guys. 
i will go back and repeat with Chris, but also I will try some other guys. 

Any details re:Chris (height/ethnicity/ built, etc) would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/13/2022 at 5:35 PM, DannyNY said:

Chelsea Men Spa on 29th, I have seen Allen multiple times - I always text to make sure he is available.  Young, cute, in-shape asian, very friendly, relaxing massage, very interactive. 

Just gave Chelsea Men a first try. Recommend… new, clean, large private floor-ceiling walled rooms and good prices. Big thumbs up for Allen. Everything @DannyNY says is spot on.

9 hours ago, Mercury said:

This may be a dumb question, but what exactly is a table shower?  Is it a table with a drain and you are rinsed on it? Before, during or after a session? Sorry, I haven’t been to one in California. 

yes it is a generally a table that you lay on and the masseur will wash and scrub you down with soap, salts etc and rinse you off. I have also been to places where it is like a tub, but not deep, and does indeed have a drain. You decide if you want to do it before or after your massage. Very refreshing, but of course an additional cost. Give it a try and see if it's for you 😁

On 11/10/2022 at 5:45 AM, Kody S said:

I went last week and had a very good experience. Very nice, clean, and friendly personnel.  I had Nelson, a young, nice looking Asian who have me a good massage.

I believe you are confusing 24 Chelsea Men's Spa (24th St btwn 9th and 10th Ave) with Chelsea Men's Spa (29th St bwtn 6th and 7th Ave). Nelson works at 24CMS but this thread is about CMS. 

My exp is all together different.  Based on suggestion above, i thought to try Allen but total flop for me.

All masseurs were in mask. i was told it is mandatory. i had Allen who was in mask all the time, i asked why mask, he said mandatory for all of us. i felt like robotics/mechanical massage. wanted to leave in the middle frankly.

I wanted another towel to wipe off oil after massage was done but Allen said no.

At the counter, Chris asked me to give tip to Allen. I said do not feel like as I am not happy. 
He said get lost never come here. what the f*ck??  Who the hell are you?

I left a message for manager to reply back, no response yet.