Randy Harrison OMG!

Snbrd
This topic is 1512 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just watched Such Good People with a few bitchy but fun friends. We may not have practiced proper social distancing but the alcohol in our cocktails may have killed some germs. Anyway, our consensus was that Randy Harrison remains smoking hot since Queer as Folk! His chiseled face, strong jaw and overall sex appeal wear well. Maybe he has been typecast but are we naive to think he doesn't have crossover appeal?

It’s been a few years since I’ve seen him onstage in person in Harbor in 2013. He looked incredible then and I expect he still does. He’s one of those fortunate guys who not only doesn’t age, but gets better as time goes by.

Saw him perform in person in La Cage... in San Diego. At the end of the first act he dropped his pants exposing his sweet & very bare ass. That's was one of high lights of my life and I couldn't believe how great he looked in his '40s.

Holy cow - he's 42! I had no idea he was that old until I read you remarks. Damnnnnn he looks good.

Guest Calix_K

I was watching a QAF reunion video on YT and was also astonished to see him looking pretty much the same as when he was Justin on the show.