PSA: Don't Call 9-1-1 If You Need Toilet Paper!

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 1521 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Cops to coronavirus crowds: Don't call 911 if you're out of toilet paper

Here in America, it wasn't that long ago that we used cloth diapers. We'd rinse them out and put them in a bucket of bleach water (1 cup bleach to five gallons of water):D:D:D

Hopefully I don't have to explain about clotheslines next...;)

aug-10-2291.jpg?zoom=2&resize=300%2C225

It’s hard to believe that we even have to post this. Do not call 9-1-1 just because you ran out of toilet paper. You will survive without our assistance.

In fact, history offers many other options for you in your time of need if you cannot find a roll of your favorite soft, ultra plush two-ply citrus scented tissue.

Seamen used old rope and anchor lines soaked in salt water. Ancient Romans used a sea sponge on a stick, also soaked in salt water.

Edited by Guy Fawkes

Cops to coronavirus crowds: Don't call 911 if you're out of toilet paper

Here in America, it wasn't that long ago that we used cloth diapers. We'd rinse them out and put them in a bucket of bleach water (1 cup bleach to a gallon of water):D:D:D

Yep, and we can do that now. Cheap (or old) washcloths and that bleach bucket instead of toilet paper.

Yes, I have a drying rack that fits in my bathtup for those emergency cleanups on aisle 4...;) (Mine can handle about a dozen pair of underwear YMMV)

Wouldn't you know it... It fits on my front porch. I wonder how long it'd take my apartment manager to cite me for violation of my lease?

(that was sarcasm son)

81SZJnf3uNL._AC_UL640_QL65_ML3_.jpg

Edited by Guy Fawkes

Yes, I have a drying rack that fits in my bathtup for those emergency cleanups on aisle 4...;) (Mine can handle about a dozen pair of underwear YMMV)

Wouldn't you know it... It fits on my front porch. I wonder how long it'd take my apartment manager to cite me for violation of my lease?

(that was sarcasm son)

81SZJnf3uNL._AC_UL640_QL65_ML3_.jpg

Times being what they are, your apartment manager would be more likely to just take the rack. :D