What's happening in Las Vegas with COVID-19

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 1504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you still don't believe me, just look at how RABIDLY the GEEZERS are going around THUMBING DOWN my posts. Imagine how frightening it can be for a POLITICIAN just to THINK about this idea let alone saying it.

It's just sad that the GEEZERS will end up destroying the economy for the rest of us without it being any good for them. Because you CAN'T QUARANTINING a whole population, especially the ones in the West where people are not raised to OBEY AUTHORITY, and they will END UP DROPPING DEAD like how mother nature has it in her plan.

I thumbed down your posts too...?‍♂️

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about STOP SPREADING THE VIRUS in the FIRST PLACE? Imagine being STABBED by a lunatic and then on your hands and knees thanking that lunatic for throwing a bandaid at you. Thanks but NO THANKS!

This is equivalent to the evangelical Christians’ views on HIV and gay men. No one has time and energy to play this meaningless blame game now. If China can help with the situation, then good for them.

This is equivalent to the evangelical Christians’ views on HIV and gay men. No one has time and energy to play this meaningless blame game now. If China can help with the situation, then good for them.

Imagine someone saying this in the 40s

"This is equivalent to the NAZI views on their conquering their neighbors. No one has time and energy to play this meaningless semantics game now. If the NAZI can help CIVILIZING the rest of the World, then good for the NAZI"

Talking about your LACK of SELF-AWARENESS and your NAZI-like tendency!

I know this is your coward dig at me calling it the CHINESE FLU. Go ahead and SAY IT!

This is my response. If the SPANISH FLU is good enough for H1N1, then the CHINESE FLU is good enough for SARS-CoV-2. OKAY?

I know the Spanish are always LATE with their hush money payment. But not because the CHICOMS are paying you in full & on time doesn't mean they get a PASS on the rest of us calling it WHAT IT IS - the CHICOM-FLU (see... compromising here). OKAY?

I don’t have any hate for you. Every one is stressed now. We need to put aside ideological differences and get through this crisis. I’m glad Italy and Spain can get help now, regardless who are providing the help. I don’t want to dig at you. I hope you can get through this crisis in peace.

Imagine someone saying this in the 40s

"This is equivalent to the NAZI views on their conquering their neighbors. No one has time and energy to play this meaningless semantics game now. If the NAZI can help CIVILIZING the rest of the World, then good for the NAZI"

Talking about your LACK of SELF-AWARENESS and your NAZI-like tendency!

The title of this thread is

"What's happening in Las Vegas with COVID-19"

Kindly take your views of the situation over to the Politics portion of the forum.

Thank you.

Heartwarming sacrificing story from abroad...

https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-05/japanese-pensioners-lobby-take-over-fukushima-nuclear-cleanup/

How different it is in the West. Just MERE TALKS about something a MILLION TIME less than what these Japanese grandfathers are willing to do for their children and grandchildren, is enough to cause an uproar. No wonder the elderly are REVERED in the East. The behavior of those in the West speaks for themselves about how they are treated by their children and grand children!

The complication rate for young people is still high enough to overwhelm the health system if they all get it at the same time. And then those complications turn to deaths. The death rate is only 0.1% but the complication rate is still 5%ish for younger adults, and there are enough of them to crash the system if they all get infected in a short timeframe. And if that happens that 5% complication rate becomes a 5% death rate.

There are 350 million people in this country. There have been 7553 cases of the Wuhan Virus. There have been just over 100 deaths. This is not that serious. I'm calling it like I see it, this is not a major issue. Cars pose a greater risk of death than the Wuhan Virus.

But for those chicken littles that want to go with the mass hysteria and hoard shit you don't need, be my guest. But don't be pissed if I call you out on your stupidity. Even the Dr I saw today for my physical can't believe how stupid some of you are. ?‍♂️

Hugs,

Greg

WOW Chad, that is crazy to see this laid out like that! And NOW, I think the media is blowing this out of proportion. This is crazy to see.

The Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CCDC) reported a death rate of 14.8 percent for patients over 80 years old and 8 percent for patients in their 70s. It dropped to 3.6 percent for people in their 60s and 1.3 percent for the 50-59 age group. Fortunately, the death rate for everyone under the age of 49 was below 0.5 percent — so clearly, age is one of the most major factors to consider. -- RT

With the death rate for people below 50 being similar to the seasonal flu, why are they trying to quarantine the WHOLE population? In the US, people above 50 account for about 20% of the population!

Instead of LOCKING EVERYBODY UP (and destroying the economy at the same time), the government needs to ROUND UP the GEEZERS and quarantine THEM instead. But THEY WON'T and I'll tell you why. The ones above 50 have the voting rate of 90%. Any politician dare to suggest quarantining them WILL BE VOTED OUT at the next election.

We're witnessing the destructive power of COWARDICE... Not of a novel virus!

NEW YORK, March 27 (Reuters) - Doctors and nurses on the front lines of the U.S. coronavirus crisis pleaded on Friday for more protective gear and equipment to treat waves of patients expected to overwhelm hospitals as the number of known U.S. infections surpassed 100,000, with more than 1,500 dead.

Hopefully the deniers here have had a change of their own.

‘Arrogant’ and ‘ashamed’: The coronavirus mea culpas from people who once thought it was no big deal

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/arrogant-and-ashamed-the-coronavirus-mea-culpas-from-people-who-once-thought-it-was-no-big-deal/ar-BB11NcdR?ocid=primedhp

Edited by down_to_business

NEW YORK, March 27 (Reuters) - Doctors and nurses on the front lines of the U.S. coronavirus crisis pleaded on Friday for more protective gear and equipment to treat waves of patients expected to overwhelm hospitals as the number of known U.S. infections surpassed 100,000, with more than 1,500 dead.

Hopefully the deniers here have had a change of their own.

‘Arrogant’ and ‘ashamed’: The coronavirus mea culpas from people who once thought it was no big deal

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/arrogant-and-ashamed-the-coronavirus-mea-culpas-from-people-who-once-thought-it-was-no-big-deal/ar-BB11NcdR?ocid=primedhp

I did not deny that it is a big problem. When you look at the numbers, this is trending to be on track with pneumonia. Sure hope that's the truth.

I'm assuming the promoter simply doesn't have the money to refund people and that's the only reason he's hemming and hawing.

They're also considering postponing it, like Coachella shifted from April to October. Whether or not rescheduling EDC is feasible I have no idea.

I'm assuming the promoter simply doesn't have the money to refund people and that's the only reason he's hemming and hawing.

With a show that big and with so many moving parts, isn't it mandatory for a promoter to take an insurance policy?

MANY Vegas headliners have continued to refuse to cancel their shows and are simply 'rescheduling' them. This means they keep the money, don't have to refund and ticket holders remain in limbo until new dates are announced. It's shady as fuck.

Or, you can always go the route I went: Call Amex platinum and file chargebacks. Worked like a charm.

There are 350 million people in this country. There have been 7553 cases of the Wuhan Virus. There have been just over 100 deaths. This is not that serious. I'm calling it like I see it, this is not a major issue. Cars pose a greater risk of death than the Wuhan Virus.

But for those chicken littles that want to go with the mass hysteria and hoard shit you don't need, be my guest. But don't be pissed if I call you out on your stupidity. Even the Dr I saw today for my physical can't believe how stupid some of you are. ?‍♂️

Hugs,

Greg

You have not commented in a while. As of today, they are now predicting a minimum of 100,000 to 250,000 deaths....in the US.

The lesson is to keep your opinions to yourself on important topics when you are uninformed. #factsandscienxematter

With a show that big and with so many moving parts, isn't it mandatory for a promoter to take an insurance policy?

MANY Vegas headliners have continued to refuse to cancel their shows and are simply 'rescheduling' them. This means they keep the money, don't have to refund and ticket holders remain in limbo until new dates are announced. It's shady as fuck.

Or, you can always go the route I went: Call Amex platinum and file chargebacks. Worked like a charm.

Event insurance typically does not include coverage for this particular stuff (there's a standarfd exclusion for communicable disease -even the government telling them to shut down is typically only covered if it's related to a covered cause of loss in the policy) without an endorsement added, which it might not have occurred to seek.

Now an event as large as this could have had what's called a manuscript policy, meaning it was custom-written and negotiated with the carrier(or at least it should have been). So it's possible their insurance would cover, but I'm guessing given they didn't make the obvious call, it's not covered.

That is good advice. Amex happens to be one of the better companies to protect/side with their customers. You may not get the same results with Discover (for example) but it is still worth trying. This can possibly work for other things like airlines etc. too.