Anyone still visiting Spas or private measures

This topic is 1543 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are you guys still visiting ? What are the changes of getting corona infected ?

please can we open on this topic? This is I think a serious issue today.

Guest fm0322

The virus persists on surfaces for a little while, so using clean sheets or papers and disinfecting with most commercially available solutions is effective. You won't get infected by the virus by touching a surface with the virus on it unless you stick your hand in your mouth. We all know that if you have been exposed to the COVID-19 you should isolate and avoid others.

The fact is that the masseur is much more at risk than the client. I got a massage at Shangrila yesterday and didn't think a thing about it. I think the spas would be wise to get a temporal thermometer and check the client before the massage to protect themselves. Also, it may be a great time to avoid those places that are not very clean.

The virus persists on surfaces for a little while, so using clean sheets or papers and disinfecting with most commercially available solutions is effective. You won't get infected by the virus by touching a surface with the virus on it unless you stick your hand in your mouth. We all know that if you have been exposed to the COVID-19 you should isolate and avoid others.

The fact is that the masseur is much more at risk than the client. I got a massage at Shangrila yesterday and didn't think a thing about it. I think the spas would be wise to get a temporal thermometer and check the client before the massage to protect themselves. Also, it may be a great time to avoid those places that are not very clean.

Do you suggest that the masseur use the thermometer to take your temperature orally or rectally? Perhaps, if given a choice, you'll know right from the get go which direction the message will be headed.

How many wash their hands before touching their penis? What about a good thorough genital cleaning before shoving your penis in someone's mouth? SARS-CoV-2 is a respiratory infectious agent that isn't very robust outside a body and it is communicable via respiratory droplets coming into contact with susceptible mucous membranes. If you pick it up on your hands and then transfer it to your penis, that is a great way to deliver it to the bottom's membranes.