DADDY'S NEW YEAR PAGE

jackhammer91406
This topic is 5493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I happened to read Daddy's New Year's statement and wanted to acknowledge it.

He takes a lot of heat (and yes some from me over the years...but all of it deserved..heheh).

BUT, he also has provided a pretty nice playground (all things considered). It would appear that there have been some very personal events going on in his life. Any of us could have used those events as justification to abandon this project. He didn't and for that I am thankful. The more cynical will say, well it makes him money or find some dark ulterior motive for keeping things running. In spite of my disagreements with him over some things, I choose to believe his reasons are a bit more admirable.

Even tho he chooses the handle Daddy to represent him, I send my respects as an equal, not some role playing sycophant.

Many thanks Daddy and a very HAPPY and PROSPEROUS New Year to you.

jackhammer91406

I usually don't read the preface page that graces the reviews and other parts at this site, but I did take the time and read with interests as well as compassion "Daddy's" words to us that he wrote on the first day of our new year!

I, too, second and third what Jackhammer wrote, and I thank him! We, the readers and contributors, never know the reasons behind certain things that have occurred with the webmaster during the past two years!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived