Distortman, based in Wilmington, DE

Wanderoz

• 1 month later...
Cute guy, looks like he may be missing from his middle school.

As a teacher, you mean? The guy is young (looks his stated age of 27) but I don't even think he looks like a twink any more. I do think he's very appealing. Too bad he's visiting my area during this pandemic as I'm not inclined to meet anyone at this time.

• 6 months later...

So those of you who met with him is he really 6 feet and 180 as he claims to be??? Looks much leaner in his pictures to be classified as muscular......?

I'm pretty sure he added a few inches to his height- I'm 5'10 and I think I was a little taller than him.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/2/2022 at 5:55 PM, TumYum said:

i've been wondering about this guy, too - almost met him one time but logistics got in the way

i guess the bottom line question(s) just come down to:

1) is he hot?

2) is he fun?

curious minds definitely want to know

He’s hot and he’s fun. He is definitely 6 ft tall and is built much better/more athletic looking than his photos show. He’s eager to please, fucked me great, is a fantastic kisser, made good conversation, and I had a really good time with him. Not a review, just responding to all the comments in this thread. 🙂

1 hour ago, Cliff said:

He’s hot and he’s fun. He is definitely 6 ft tall and is built much better/more athletic looking than his photos show. He’s eager to please, fucked me great, is a fantastic kisser, made good conversation, and I had a really good time with him. Not a review, just responding to all the comments in this thread. 🙂

Very much appreciated - your language is clear, direct, informative.... more descriptive that the language that would appear in a review so i think you are A-OK

• 1 year later...