Vintage men

is this the Soloflex model?

Yes

The Bowflex guy! Scott something, I think I remember a long ago interview where he was NOT happy about all the attention from gay men.

Scott Madsen

7034974134.jpg

https://thesmokingnun.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/scott-madsen-original-soloflex-dreamy-boy/

Years later, he turned from fitness to embezzling and was sentenced to prison.

I remember buying a Soloflex just to look at the instruction manual!

I bought one after I graduated college and got a job, biggest mistake ever. I was at my peak fitness and best body when I quit the gym and got a solo flex thinking I'd look like him and lean up. Nope, biggest waste of 2k I ever spent. But the manual was pretty hot, lol.

And working out at home meant I stopped seeing the hot guys at the gym!

Too bad, Scottie Boy! When you've got a body like that and a face to match, not to mention a bulging package we'd all like to explore, and then go parading around in only your gym shorts, you're GOING to get attention from gay guys like us. Deal with it:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

The Bowflex guy! Scott something, I think I remember a long ago interview where he was NOT happy about all the attention from gay men.

Yes

Scott Madsen

7034974134.jpg

https://thesmokingnun.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/scott-madsen-original-soloflex-dreamy-boy/

Years later, he turned from fitness to embezzling and was sentenced to prison.

Are you sure that's the same Scott Madsen?

This one is not the Soloflex Scott Madsen.

Would you like to post a picture of him in his latter years.

Apparently he passed away at age 57!

I found some articles about him going to jail but I can't find the announcement of his death because he doesn't even have a wikipedia page.

I bought one after I graduated college and got a job, biggest mistake ever. I was at my peak fitness and best body when I quit the gym and got a solo flex thinking I'd look like him and lean up. Nope, biggest waste of 2k I ever spent. But the manual was pretty hot, lol.

And working out at home meant I stopped seeing the hot guys at the gym!

I was going to buy one too. My first job, early 80's, we got a pretty big Christmas bonus the first year. The next Christmas I had big plans to buy a soloflex with that year's bonus, but the company was not doing nearly as well and the bonus was like $50. No soloflex for me. Probably for the best, in retrospect.