Vintage men

13 hours ago, Woofiecmh said:

I just wanted to take the time and thank @Whitman and @Danny-Darko for all their amazing contributions to this thread.  It is one of the main reasons why I keep coming back to the forums, well that and the Neighbors Son, oh and the Gingerish thread.

Thanks for the kind words, @Woofiecmh. And thanks to you for starting this thread.

I want to echo your sentiments with regard to @Danny-Darko, who deserves lots more credit than I do for what he's contributed here, and add a shout-out to @mattrfor his many excellent posts.

It's been a great ride!

1ad98d69eaa1277038be8fedffae9c3f6fa228dc

74d9c183728fc35df73ec0c11be5b87d09138272

Thank you @Woofiecmh for your kind words and recognition. Yes you started the thread which inspired me to research and collect vintage pictures. 

@Whitman you're too kind. I think you have contributed to so many threads that it's almost impossible to keep up with you! And you've been an inspiration to so many of us. :) 

Thank you all for your support and in particular @BabyBoomer who has been incredibly kind and gracious with his following of all my posts. 

And last but not least, thanks to the moderators and administrators that have allowed us to post pictures here in the Forum when so few places exist on line these days. I can't count the Tumblr pages that have been suddenly taken down for no apparent reason! And of course I'd like to thank@Cooperfor putting up with me!