Bottoming question

Starlight77
This topic is 1493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I hire I never engage in bottoming anymore mainly because I cum too quickly. Is there any techniques or advice you can give to me? I have bought a dildo to practice and even then I just cum too quick while never touch my cock. I’m just super sensitive. I’ve been wanting to bottom again with an actual human but want to enjoy it longer. Thoughts?

Have you tried edging or some similar cum control?

Although it sounds like you can cum just from the anal stimulation which I can understand (so can I). Is it possible you can practice with a dildo and stop before you cum and then start again? Like edging but for your ass? LOL

maybe try different positions? I know some positions for me can really get me going as it were

When I hire I never engage in bottoming anymore mainly because I cum too quickly. Is there any techniques or advice you can give to me? I have bought a dildo to practice and even then I just cum too quick while never touch my cock. I’m just super sensitive. I’ve been wanting to bottom again with an actual human but want to enjoy it longer. Thoughts?

There are selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors to combat premature ejacultion but those are primarily for penis sensitivity. You could use a numbing agent, but that defeats the whole purpose of getting any pleasure out of penetration. My suggestion would be to relax and maybe “take a break” when you feel yourself getting excited or “close” and practice building up some stamina until you’re able to last longer.

Wish I had that problem lol. Why cant you continue to bottom after you have ejaculated? Is it to painful? Shouldnt it be possible to have multiple orgasms since your bottoming or be fucked into a stupor?

There are providers who ask me to cum while topping me. I always refuse to do so. My problem is association. When I associated bottoming with cumming, I came almost as soon as he’s in. Then I’m done, all libido gone. It took me a long time to break the association.

Could the OP have the same “trigger” as I do?

There are providers who ask me to cum while topping me. I always refuse to do so. My problem is association. When I associated bottoming with cumming, I came almost as soon as he’s in. Then I’m done, all libido gone. It took me a long time to break the association.

Could the OP have the same “trigger” as I do?

How did you create the association?

Did you do something like only finger yourself until you released, locked your dick in a cage and only cum from bottoming, or something like that to create that response?

How did you create the association?

Did you do something like only finger yourself until you released, locked your dick in a cage and only cum from bottoming, or something like that to create that response?

As soon as I got accustomed to bottoming, it became a source of pleasure that I climaxed while doing it even without jerking off. It became like a conditioned response for me. I worked on breaking the association. Now when the top asks me to cum by jerking off while bottoming, usually when riding, I refuse.

I’ve created a new association recently with watersports. Pee on me and I’ll cum.

By effort do you mean mentally motivating yourself to enter a mindset of wanting to bottom?

No. There is some mental fear of anal sex (triggering past trauma I think) that despite my best efforts, both with my husband, and dozens of providers, that keeps me from the experience. I love my butt area stimulated, and I have topped one time. I got really really close to bottoming once with one incredible provider who pushed so patiently and with genuine kindness over a week together, but the pleasure you all describe so frequently eludes me.

No. There is some mental fear of anal sex (triggering past trauma I think) that despite my best efforts, both with my husband, and dozens of providers, that keeps me from the experience. I love my butt area stimulated, and I have topped one time. I got really really close to bottoming once with one incredible provider who pushed so patiently and with genuine kindness over a week together, but the pleasure you all describe so frequently eludes me.

Sad to hear you may have been violated in the past. Hopefully you can keep on taking small steps to one day get rid of the fear or find out exactly what is triggering you.

Edited by Chad Constantine

As soon as I got accustomed to bottoming, it became a source of pleasure that I climaxed while doing it even without jerking off. It became like a conditioned response for me. I worked on breaking the association. Now when the top asks me to cum by jerking off while bottoming, usually when riding, I refuse.

I’ve created a new association recently with watersports. Pee on me and I’ll cum.

How did you create the new association?

Did you do like a Pavlov's Dog experiment but with orgasms?

For me most times I stay hard, sometimes I just shrivel up without cumming but I get that after cum sensitive dick, or very few times actually cum.

How did you create the new association?

Did you do like a Pavlov's Dog experiment but with orgasms?

For me most times I stay hard, sometimes I just shrivel up without cumming but I get that after cum sensitive dick, or very few times actually cum.

I don’t think I created the association intentionally. I was aroused by a guy peeing on me, cumming as soon as I felt the pleasing sensation of pee streaming down my body, much like the guys on Rentmen Live quivering when viewers tip them ?. Before long, the association was established between being peed on and cumming.

I don’t think I created the association intentionally. I was aroused by a guy peeing on me, cumming as soon as I felt the pleasing sensation of pee streaming down my body, much like the guys on Rentmen Live quivering when viewers tip them ?. Before long, the association was established between being peed on and cumming.

Damn wish I knew how to create an association to make me cum with ease like your saying happens with you.

Guest DeanParkerTX
Have you tried edging or some similar cum control?

Although it sounds like you can cum just from the anal stimulation which I can understand (so can I). Is it possible you can practice with a dildo and stop before you cum and then start again? Like edging but for your ass? LOL

maybe try different positions? I know some positions for me can really get me going as it were

I agree with trying different positions. I too can get off with just anal stimulation but that often depends on the position my cock is in because it still gets stimulated in certain positions. Like if I’m on my stomach off of the side of the bed and the top is standing up. Or even on my back my cock may bounce against my chest or stimulated by the top of he’s leaning forward. I have to tell the top to slow down at points or even hold/squeeze my penis so it doesn’t get too stimulated.

• 1 month later...

Hehe :cool: I didn't enjoy bottoming until I did it 6-10 times. My muscles were not having it and couldn't relax. Now that hole is very...accommodating.

Welcome to the forum, [uSER=19448]@Joshua Mann[/uSER], or to be more precise welcome back to posting in this time of corona. As you've no doubt worked out it can be fun, but you don't need to take everything too seriously (although occasionally most of us do). No doubt it's concerning to have to freeze your RM account, but such are the times we are in.

Alcohol and poppers help me a lot.