411 on Prrattattat

Dadshunting
This topic is 1386 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

He is traveling here and sent me a RM IM (damn, I really dislike that IM app; it’s very difficult on a phone).

I asked him about the pics and he said he looks the same if not better. I asked if he knows of kookoosnaz and he said that was him.

He sent me 4 other undated pics including 2 face pics.... he looks around 30’ish. He said that being sexualized is a fetish he enjoys.

He quoted me a 2-hr rate which was way outside my budget and a polite, pleasant conversation ensued about cities’ costs of living and rates.

That’s it.

• 4 months later...

I met with him yesterday as he was visiting my area. Message him on RM and set up within an hour. Sent me pics via text.

Will submit a review but in short: looks better in person (told him to change his ad pics); doing this as a kink (as @Keith30309 above noted being sexualized is a fetish for him), is super nice and professional and I had a lot of fun.

I personally don't know anything about him but I've been seeing his pics especially pic #3 circulating the internet for years now. I remember he had a profile back in the RentBoy days with that pic. I've been curious about him noticing his profiles because he does have a mouthwatering ass on him! ?