411 on Ace in Palm Springs

Eggman
This topic is 1524 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I see you are from down under. Are the fires out? What a tragedy!

For the most part they are out or under control, helped by the heaviest rain in 30 years in some places. Many of the burnt areas on the 'Fires Near Me' map maintained by the rural fire service web site have been removed, the south-east corner of NSW is the exception. The remaining fires are at 'Advice', the lowest of three fire alert levels. (The other two are Watch and Act, and Emergency.)

https://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/fire-information/fires-near-me

Thanks guys. Ace and I have been emailing.

Mike - I like your suggestion about meeting up with him first before booking. BTW - I see you are from down under. Are the fires out? What a tragedy!

Eggman.....it'd be my pleasure to meet you for coffee or a drink while you're in town.

I'm thinking of booking but all the pics are dated. Thoughts?

https://rent.men/Ace

"Pictures are dated"? NOT!! I just spent a week with ACE on a RSVP cruise and have seen him at his worse and at his best! The pictures put his best "face" forward (as we all do if we use a professional photographer) but are accurate.

Eggman, if your a "sub" and want a MASTER who can take you to new heights I highly recommend ACE! His skill in kinky play is outstanding!

I have seen Ace many times. I can assure anyone that his posted pictures accurately represent his appearance. Further, I consider him one of the very best in the industry. He is multi-talented and his interpersonal skills are excellent. I would recommend him to any decent man. If you hire him, I suggest letting him "drive", it's a wonderful ride.

"Pictures are dated"? NOT!! I just spent a week with ACE on a RSVP cruise and have seen him at his worse and at his best! The pictures put his best "face" forward (as we all do if we use a professional photographer) but are accurate.

Eggman, if your a "sub" and want a MASTER who can take you to new heights I highly recommend ACE! His skill in kinky play is outstanding!

Hey JJ69. You lucky man. I knew Ace was cruising with a client. Maybe next time it will be me! And, I AM A SUB LOOKING FOR A MASTER AND AM NOW MORE CONVINCED THAT EVER THAT I SHOULD BOOK ACE. I'M HEADING OFF TO MY LOCAL BDSM VENUE NOW.

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t bottom very often....but I’d let that @Ace get Weird and Comical in me, virtually any day, WOOF. Have known him a decade- and honestly....that’s a household name of providers that should NEVER have to do a ‘show and tell’ just to get hired. The fact that he would; is because he knows he’d slam dunk any interview, any day. Guy steals the show EVERY year at Palm Springs from muscle guys, from power bottoms...he‘s just in a league of his own. There will never be another Ace!