Anndy now in DC

Wanderoz

3 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

and by your horizons...you mean 🍑...🤣😅😉

Yep.

And, contrary to the naysayers on this site, the last time i saw him, the play was far more interactive.  And as they said about the Italian restaurant:  The eggplant was excellent!  But again YMMV and it might have just been a good night in the kitchen.

9 hours ago, Wanderoz said:

Yep.

And, contrary to the naysayers on this site, the last time i saw him, the play was far more interactive.  And as they said about the Italian restaurant:  The eggplant was excellent!  But again YMMV and it might have just been a good night in the kitchen.

so...the eggplant "tasted" and "felt 😈" great when it came 💦 to broadening your horizons 🤣?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Natural progression, they run out of clients in their home market and then they start to travel around. He made it to Tampa. At least he no longer promises "erotic" or "sensual." Yeah, he is hot, but I recommend staying away. There are few things more demeaning than being told "now you can finish yourself" by someone eager to overcharge you for a massage but at the same time disgusted to touch you. I am so over being massaged by these straight Russian & other Eastern European dudes.

PS  I just checked another thing, and it gets weirder and weirder. He seems to be traveling with another guy who has 2 profiles on masseurfinder and goes by Joshua or Philip. Anndy covers rentmasseur for the "team," and he carefully avoids checking the type of the massage he offers. I am not sure what the deal is but this is even more reason to stay away.

Edited by Capitano

17 hours ago, Capitano said:

Natural progression, they run out of clients in their home market and then they start to travel around. He made it to Tampa. At least he no longer promises "erotic" or "sensual." Yeah, he is hot, but I recommend staying away. There are few things more demeaning than being told "now you can finish yourself" by someone eager to overcharge you for a massage but at the same time disgusted to touch you. I am so over being massaged by these straight Russian & other Eastern European dudes.

PS  I just checked another thing, and it gets weirder and weirder. He seems to be traveling with another guy who has 2 profiles on masseurfinder and goes by Joshua or Philip. Anndy covers rentmasseur for the "team," and he carefully avoids checking the type of the massage he offers. I am not sure what the deal is but this is even more reason to stay away.

He's been using three names for years.   Joshua, Anndy, Philip.......regardless of the name, you get the same terrible experience.  This guy is a joke but men continue to throw money at him hoping he has changed.   The joke is on us I guess.  I fell for it as have so many others on this site.    Definitely one to avoid. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, kyleham said:

Now on rentmen offering Erotic Massage? Has he changed his offerings? Here going by Alex same pics as his rent masseur ad.

And suddenly he's transformed from Russian/E. European to Native American. Maybe he just crossed over via the Aleutian Islands! 🤣

Edited by Marc in Calif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...