411 on Ssergey?

JSRCWY

I think many spoke about him here. He is a tall slim/athletic pleasant guy, Russian, very hung, who gives a quite nice massage and likes to play a lot :)

I think he took down the profile for a while because he doesn't have enough time for new potential clients, but he still is in NYC and working.

• 5 months later...

Slightly strange interaction: I reached out to Sergey the other day to inquire if he was available for a massage and he asked me how old I am, as he is "not working on young guys," (25-30). When I asked why, he replied, "Just my preference." It was a bit off-putting and I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm old enough, apparently, but I'm short, slim and frequently told I look younger (not bragging, just have a "babyface"), so felt uncomfortable booking with him. Not seeking validation or commiseration, just a heads up.

Slightly strange interaction: I reached out to Sergey the other day to inquire if he was available for a massage and he asked me how old I am, as he is "not working on young guys," (25-30). When I asked why, he replied, "Just my preference." It was a bit off-putting and I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm old enough, apparently, but I'm short, slim and frequently told I look younger (not bragging, just have a "babyface"), so felt uncomfortable booking with him. Not seeking validation or commiseration, just a heads up.

Well, I can only go by my own interactions/massage with him, back then he didn't have anything related to age as being a barrier. Maybe he's had an issue with a lot of younger guys no-showing on him. If you still want to see him, then I would go ahead.

I'll give you my take on this although I could be completely off base. If you read his current ad on rentmasseur which I recently noticed is back up, he says that he is limiting his massage and mostly prefers his old clients. I believe this comment is due to the COVID situation. Without spelling it out, he must feel that he is narrowing his odds of exposure with former clients and older guys who are likely to be more cautious in their daily routine. You shouldn't take it personally because pre-COVID, there were few boundaries with him.

I'll give you my take on this although I could be completely off base. If you read his current ad on rentmasseur which I recently noticed is back up, he says that he is limiting his massage and mostly prefers his old clients. I believe this comment is due to the COVID situation. Without spelling it out, he must feel that he is narrowing his odds of exposure with former clients and older guys who are likely to be more cautious in their daily routine. You shouldn't take it personally because pre-COVID, there were few boundaries with him.

I agree with Redwine56 - I would not be put off. Sergey could not be nicer in my experience and is just being cautious, I believe.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In defense of Sergey. I think he is being really cautious and careful with his work schedule primarily due to COVID so I would not take his concerns personally. He really is pretty nice and fairly accessible ( I do hate his location way, way downtown). But he is one of my personal faves with a lean, lanky, sexy, body. Yum. Terp

• 1 month later...