Kenzo is back!

Curlyguynyc

On 11/11/2023 at 5:24 PM, westlaboy83 said:

Wondering if anyone has seen him recently?  Just curious if the legend still lives on.  Thanks and feel free to DM if needed.  

Bump. Wondering if anyone has seen him lately. 

On 4/28/2024 at 3:36 PM, Bdxhop said:

Bump. Wondering if anyone has seen him lately. 

I just saw him this week. The massage was honestly quite spectacular. I do think his current rate, or at least the rate I paid was high comparatively to other therapeutic masseurs, but at that same time I left feeling incredible… so maybe it’s worth it? It’s unfortunately too high for me to become a regular with him, though that would be desirable. 

17 hours ago, Namenamename said:

I just saw him this week. The massage was honestly quite spectacular. I do think his current rate, or at least the rate I paid was high comparatively to other therapeutic masseurs, but at that same time I left feeling incredible… so maybe it’s worth it? It’s unfortunately too high for me to become a regular with him, though that would be desirable. 

Was the massage only therapeutic?

On 2/11/2020 at 3:00 AM, KenzoNYC said:

I do this full time, I see an average of 6 clients per day

That is amazing. 6 x 1.5 hours per customer is a long day. That does not include 90-minute massages or the ability to build into the schedule too much play time per client. If you want to be "generous" with the customers, you're looking at an 11-14 hour day. I won't even mention the sexual stamina one needs to work at that pace, if that is part of the deal. Who among us could work that hard per day, per week, even if the money was great? I couldn't.

The letter Kenzo wrote on this thread is also amazing. I would see him just based on that.

I once knew an older academic professional who did seminars around the country. Several of his marketing photos were upwards of 20 years old. I asked him about it one time, and he told me the older photos were mostly sentimental, like family pictures. Many fans had known him a long time.

Kenzo seems pretty dedicated to his talent, with a laser-like focus on customer service. IMO, that's the mark of a true professional, something very rare in this neck of the woods. He has earned his high praise, knowing damn well you can't please everyone.

Let's see if I can afford him, because now I want to see him.