Kenzo is back!

Curlyguynyc

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone seen Kenzo recently? His rates went up and new location. Does he provide the same service as before?

I was scrolling through rentmasseur.com in NYC and there was a striking picture of Kenzo wearing a tux. His look is just stunning. He will be in Boston next week through Valentine's Day. It seems as if his rate is constantly on the rise. Apparently, he's got the goods and clients willing to pay for them.

If so, why bother commenting? It's my opinion, my choice, paid in full AND I was there.

My comment was a general inquiry. It was not meant to negate your experience. This forum, including this thread, is open to all sorts of comments from people who have seen and not seen specific providers. Its purpose is to provide information so clients can make an informed decision while, hopefully, creating a safe, positive environment.

In the case of Kenzo specifically, most of the comments have been overwhelmingly positive. Only a few comments have been less than stellar. Kenzo appears to be very highly regarded as both a massage therapist and as a person. I am considering hiring him on my next visit to New York or if he comes to Chicago. I think that he looks adorable and in his pictures and text he seems like a very kind person.

Edited by JBrian72

My comment was a general inquiry. It was not meant to negate your experience. This forum, including this thread, is open to all sorts of comments from people who have seen and not seen specific providers. Its purpose is to provide information so clients can make an informed decision while, hopefully, creating a safe, positive environment.

In the case of Kenzo specifically, most of the comments have been overwhelmingly positive. Only a few comments have been less than stellar. Kenzo appears to be very highly regarded as both a massage therapist and as a person. I am considering hiring him on my next visit to New York. Therefore, I'd like to know how he looks.

Kenzo is a Forum Member. If you are considering hiring him on your next trip to New York, maybe contact him directly and mention the comments in this post. (he is aware of the Forum since he is a member) Ask if the pictures are accurate, if he has gained extra weight, and ask for a few recent photos. Therefore, you will hear directly from him and won't need to guess about what he looks like now. He seems from his interactions in the Forum like a friendly guy who will give you the feedback you are seeking.

Edited by Dmitri

Kenzo is a Forum Member. If you are considering hiring him on your next trip to New York, maybe contact him directly and mention the comments in this post. (he is aware of the Forum since he is a member) Ask if the pictures are accurate, if he has gained extra weight, and ask for a few recent photos. Therefore, you will hear directly from him and won't need to guess about what he looks like now. He seems from his interactions in the Forum like a friendly guy who will give you the feedback you are seeking.

@KenzoNYC let us know!

In the case of Kenzo specifically, most of the comments have been overwhelmingly positive. Only a few comments have been less than stellar. Kenzo appears to be very highly regarded as both a massage therapist and as a person. I am considering hiring him on my next visit to New York or if he comes to Chicago. I think that he looks adorable and in his pictures and text he seems like a very kind person.

I found Kenzo to be amazingly kind and he gave a good massage. However, I also found his photos misleading enough to make comment here.