Is there a way to change my username?

gwguy
This topic is 1574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried searching for a thread but couldn't find any answers.

If it is not possible to change my username here, does anyone know if it is possible to change usernames on rentmen? I made them more similar than I now want them to be. Thanks!

If it is not possible to change my username here, does anyone know if it is possible to change usernames on rentmen? I made them more similar than I now want them to be. Thanks!

Click the "Report" link under your post, above, and make your request. An admin (the first to see it) will act on your request.

I always counsel the young ones to think carefully before they pick an online name as youth doesn’t last forever.....

Maybe they can change your name to: ”theoldguy656”

Grin

I always counsel the young ones to think carefully before they pick an online name as youth doesn’t last forever.....

At the dawn of the internet a friend made up some raunchy name and proceeded to use it when he signed up for Facebook. He then tried to "friend" his friends, but no one would accept because it was so outrageous . Finally, after a work colleague explained exactly why he would not accept the friend request the guy closed the account and used his real name when creating a new one. BTW - the guy was in his late 40's at the time.