NO MORE NUDE SCENES FOR BRAD

Lankypeters
This topic is 5981 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Brad Pitt tells PeepHole Magazine he'll do no more nude scenes. He doesn't want his kids to see his bare torso.

The real story may be that he can't find any co-stars to do nudies with him because he has such intense body odor. (Second only to Ethan Hawke. Maybe they'll smell up the sheets together.)

One wonders if his wife will stop shoving her knobs in everyone's faces. (Am I alone in finding her performance in "A Mighty Heart" a calculated and embarassing assault on the Oscars?)

Lankypeters

Guest josephga

iv heard for years that brad, Ethan Hawke and keanu reeves stink really bad. reports years ago they would go a week or longer without bathing

I'd theorize that he's just as concerned about gravity and genetics catching up with him and loss of those hot looks. }( After all he's in his mid forties. That hard body can't last forever without surgical assistance. (His buddy George Clooney has already had work done. ;-) ) It's a easier to announce "no more nude scenes for the sake of my kids" than have to hire a body double to maintain that movie idol image. He looks great now at 44 but in ten years, who knows? Now he can let himself go and not have to worry about it. :+

Guest zipperzone

>That pic is at least 10 years old. I saw it in the baths in

>Montreal eons ago.

And it doesn't exactly qualify him for the title "big man on campus"

Guest zipperzone

>Quite so. But still I would not kick him out of bed. Would

>you?

Only if he was as smelly as some claim he is. Then I would hose him down and air-dry him before letting him back between the sheets, so to speak.

Guest zipperzone

>Are there any shots of Brad's Butt?

Yes there were and they are probably floating around cyber space somewhere. Try a Google search. His butt was just as unspectacular as his front - a little on the flat side. Although I would never use the word ugly to describe him, he is one of those men who probably look better with his clothes on - IMHO

Archived