1 Time Only?

boinllanview
This topic is 1401 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I almost met @peterhung85 little over a year ago, I was excited to have him as my plus one with family and friends while in town, unfortunately we got a call that my dad was in the hospital and they weren't sure what was going on he kept losing balance and falling down. My dad is in his 60's and us being a tight knit family we dropped everything and booked the next flight home to be by his side. I texted Peter and apologized and since I cancelled the last minute I insisted I reimburse him for his time but he wouldn't have it and wished my dad a quick recovery. I thought to myself now I really wanna meet this guy, work kept me busy then corona happened so I haven't been back to Vegas since but once this mess blows over I wanna spend time with someone that has the perfect combination of mind, body and spirit. PS..my dad is fine it turned out to be vertigo :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had quite a few one-offs. I think partially because I hire when I travel and seldom travel to the same city very often. One for me was @IronMaus. He came to Denver once and was just such a cool guy. We have similar interests in comics and geeky stuff and we had wonderful conversation as well as a wonderful time in bed. I tried to see him when I traveled to LA but he was in the process of moving at the time and it didn't work out. Hope to see him again some time soon. :)

Edited by keroscenefire

I almost met @peterhung85 little over a year ago, I was excited to have him as my plus one with family and friends while in town, unfortunately we got a call that my dad was in the hospital and they weren't sure what was going on he kept losing balance and falling down. My dad is in his 60's and us being a tight knit family we dropped everything and booked the next flight home to be by his side. I texted Peter and apologized and since I cancelled the last minute I insisted I reimburse him for his time but he wouldn't have it and wished my dad a quick recovery. I thought to myself now I really wanna meet this guy, work kept me busy then corona happened so I haven't been back to Vegas since but once this mess blows over I wanna spend time with someone that has the perfect combination of mind, body and spirit. PS..my dad is fine it turned out to be vertigo :)

Awwwwww...... Yes, I remember you!!! I am so happy to hear that about your dad, definitely brings a smile to my face (and so did your post). We will definitely make a meeting happen next time you are in town!

In the meantime, stay safe and BIG HUGS to you! ?

2 great one time only experiences stand out for me. Arek from NY and Max Grand. Max because I had to sneak him into this stuffy DC club where I was staying, and he hadn't shared a face shot so I didn't know it was him until he showed up. So, there was a sort of naughty excitement to smuggling this hot guy in, and then the chemistry was great. Arek because he was just this big, beautiful, interesting man who was voracious in the sack. Tried to see him several more times before he moved on, but schedules never meshed.

Edited by adventurous old guy

Jason Markus

What was most intereresting about seeing Jason Markus was at the end of our meeting. I booked him for 2 hrs. After the first hour, he asked if he could shower. He had worked very hard, so I said sure. After he came out, i ducked in as well. When I came out, hewass dressed and ready to leave. I was new to the game and pretty unsure how things worked, so I thanked him and gave him the envelope with dough for 2 hrs. I assumed I had done something wrong. The next day I sent him an email and asked what had gone wrong. He quickly replied apologetically...he had incorrectly written it down for an hour. He wanted to send me the whole amount back. We settled for an hour. He quickly sent a check to one of my regulars, which turned out to be a down payment. Very honorable guy...

What was most intereresting about seeing Jason Markus was at the end of our meeting. I booked him for 2 hrs. After the first hour, he asked if he could shower. He had worked very hard, so I said sure. After he came out, i ducked in as well. When I came out, hewass dressed and ready to leave. I was new to the game and pretty unsure how things worked, so I thanked him and gave him the envelope with dough for 2 hrs. I assumed I had done something wrong. The next day I sent him an email and asked what had gone wrong. He quickly replied apologetically...he had incorrectly written it down for an hour. He wanted to send me the whole amount back. We settled for an hour. He quickly sent a check to one of my regulars, which turned out to be a down payment. Very honorable guy...

Perhaps the most handsome man I ever hired.

I would have to say David in San Francisco. This is back around 1986, he advertised in the B.A.R. as Michelangelo's David. The first time I saw him I was in awe. He really was built like Michelangelo's David. Muscular, clean shaven, huge cock and he loved that cock sucked. I remember being on my knees while he faced a mirror and I could not get enough. It was probably the most intense experience I've ever had. He stood there, letting me adore him with my mouth and tongue, he would flex . . . he was there for me to enjoy. He was like a god. I sucked and sucked and touched his body . . . I literally could not get enough. I can remember saying that to him, "I can't get enough." I don't know how long it went on, but he finally came and I believe did. It was so hot that two nights later I saw him again and it was as good as the first time if not more. It was unbelievable!! Unfortunately, as time went on the bloom was off the rose . . . he was fun, but nothing like the first two times. (I got hard writing this, it was that good.)

It would be a toss up between Zeb Atlas who I met for 2 hours at a hotel when he was attending a business conference....totally hot and into it all.... and Ryan Rose, who was a bit late and flaky at first, but really

got into it.... versatile, sexy, intimate and a beautiful man.

Also, a muscled stud in San Francisco named Buck who met me and my regular, Kevin, (beautiful built Amerasian) for an amazing threesome. I suspect they met each other again for fun.... both advertised in the Bay Area Reporter... how it was done pre-internet sites, in the mid 90's!

I LOVED Kevin!!! I saw him twice! He even accepted a check because the ATM ate my card. He was that generous!!