DEAN Coverguy Tues 11/13

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6001 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Photo shows a Hunky Guy! BUT this is one of those "Review's" that seems to cover "All The Bases" and the Reviewer has met GOD!

Actually it reads like one of those Old "Hooboy Press Release Reviews", we used to read for certain "Working Guys" over and over.

Has anyone in their Travels hooked up with this Guy? VEGAS Review's are few and far between, I'm guessing because it is not the Working Guy's Paradise, due to whatever Law Enforcement exists.. unlike NYC-MIAMI-LA.. ;-)

>Photo shows a Hunky Guy! BUT this is one of those "Review's"

>that seems to cover "All The Bases" and the Reviewer has met

>GOD!

>

>Actually it reads like one of those Old "Hooboy Press Release

>Reviews", we used to read for certain "Working Guys" over and

>over.

>

>Has anyone in their Travels hooked up with this Guy? VEGAS

>Review's are few and far between, I'm guessing because it is

>not the Working Guy's Paradise, due to whatever Law

>Enforcement exists.. unlike NYC-MIAMI-LA.. ;-)

And - If you read his bio he is from Philly which intrigues me as well. I would be hard pressed to give him a shot (over Aaron Mark) when in Vegas unless I hard HARD evidence :-)

After reading BOTH 11/07 Reviews I would say this Guy is definitely in the "Muscle Worship" Category! He definitely has a Meaty Bod! LOL

So I'm sure for those into M/W only.. he's probably a Fun Time?

Most of the M/W "Working Guys" are in the $300 an Hr Category. Most Clients have no idea, how much all the WHEY & Vitamin Supplements cost now..too keep the Big Guys looking Good! LOL ;-)

Thanks for the link to the site. Dean is engaging (or good at faking engaging). However, it is unusual for a new guy to receive his first 2 reviews on the same day. The first review seems okay, not so sure about the second review which is over the top.

I missed the part about Dean being from Philly (where I live), not that it makes much difference if he lives on the other side of the country.

Bottom line: Worth a try, but difficult to image someone that non-interactive being hired multiple times by the same person. Vegas is the right place for Dean.

>Vegas is the right place for Dean.

I suspect that pretty much sums it up.

I actually met him during one of the LA Erotic Expos when he was working the website's booth. (IMO he was FAR more attractive back then -- more naturally buff than roid-buff.)

He seemed totally affable and friendly and totally willing to whip off his shirt for pictures with fans (which he'd put back on as soon as possible), but VERY determined to make sure the cootie-laden fags understood he was straight and he wasn't comfortable with the touching thing so much.

Things can change over the course a few years, but posts elsewhere make me think not so much with this one.

Guest Wetnwildbear

While he may Claim to be from Philly - I never saw him at the

Yo Im Straight - But Like Fags to Suck my Dick/Hole for

Money & Tupperware Tubesteak Keeper Meeting!

Plus for %300 an hour I expect stars - ShowTunes and

an Immaculately Clean House and Hole!

Guest zipperzone

>He used to work for the "straightcollegemen" site, which is

>still around.

I have been thinking of subscribing to this site. Can any of you who subscribe to it tell me if it is worth while? Thanks

After reading the StraightCollege Page with Pix's..Dean Baby sure knows the drill as far as having Sex with other guys goes, Definitely!

His looks have changed somewhat since those Pics were taken obviously also! He's still a Goodlooking guy, IMHO!

BUT at $300 an hour.. I for one would expect much more than a "Muscle Worship" Session from the still HUNKY Dean! LOL

I'm guessing we will be reading more Reviews for him in the future, since it seems there are FEW other interesting GAMES in Vegas at this time? LOL

>I have been thinking of subscribing to this site. Can any of

>you who subscribe to it tell me if it is worth while? Thanks

Dunno about today. It was an amusement for a couple of hours.

Some sites have a one-time charge for 7 days access, or some such. It might be worth that. But ongoing subscriptions? I've yet to find a site that's worth it.

Guest Michaelnc

I always thought he seemed very sweet and fun on StraightCollegeMen.com. Straight but fun, and a lot more interactive than you might think. Not $300 worth of fun, but attractive. I agree he looked better a couple of years ago, more athletic and natural looking.

I subscribed briefly a year or two ago... it depends on what you like. Body to body, light oral, light rimming... then go for it. If you like to see str8 really practice oral or have sex with another guy, then you're better putting the dollars to corbinfisher.com or seancody.com.

IMHO of course.

KevinInSA

Guest zipperzone

>I subscribed briefly a year or two ago... it depends on what

>you like. Body to body, light oral, light rimming... then go

>for it. If you like to see str8 really practice oral or have

>sex with another guy, then you're better putting the dollars

>to corbinfisher.com or seancody.com.

Thanks - that's what I rather suspected.

Guest zipperzone

>Some sites have a one-time charge for 7 days access, or some

>such. It might be worth that. But ongoing subscriptions? I've

>yet to find a site that's worth it.

And the magic number is usually $29 per month. Given the thousands of customers around the world they must have, the profits must be astronomical.

My fear of sites like this is that my request to UNsubscribe will be ignored and who needs that hassle?

Archived