411 on BamaBoyToy in Nashville

SeanBo
This topic is 757 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys I'm right here, lol.. Yes the picture with my DPMS AR15 223/5.56 NATO was up at one time but my gun I used for hunting has never been a part of my performances. I am from Alabama and as a man from the south I'm accustomed to firearms and never use them in a unsafe manner. Also I just sold it recently, bummer.. Yes i did a name change because i had folks getting confused by my BAMASTUDD, BamaBoyToy, etc names and they kept asking if I was just visiting and I'm not, I belong to Nashville. Hey anymore questions I'll be glad to answer them I'll even come have coffee with you guys. I am just a normal guy and only get into character behind closed doors, you guys decide what character I am whenever you reach out for my time and attention. I do have multiple people that keep coming back because of my adaptability and flexibility. I'll be glad to put a smile on your face if you allow me the opportunity!!

My real name is Joshua..

Hey guys I'm right here, lol.. Yes the picture with my DPMS AR15 223/5.56 NATO was up at one time but my gun I used for hunting has never been a part of my performances. I am from Alabama and as a man from the south I'm accustomed to firearms and never use them in a unsafe manner. Also I just sold it recently, bummer.. Yes i did a name change because i had folks getting confused by my BAMASTUDD, BamaBoyToy, etc names and they kept asking if I was just visiting and I'm not, I belong to Nashville. Hey anymore questions I'll be glad to answer them I'll even come have coffee with you guys. I am just a normal guy and only get into character behind closed doors, you guys decide what character I am whenever you reach out for my time and attention. I do have multiple people that keep coming back because of my adaptability and flexibility. I'll be glad to put a smile on your face if you allow me the opportunity!!

My real name is Joshua..

Welcome to the neighborhood !

I’ve never met him since he’s really not my type. An earlier ad featured an AR-15 on the bed, which gave me pause. We texted and he claimed he was into guns. Fine, but I’m not interested in “that” level of domination.

I'm just as worried about the number and sizes of all those sex toys as I am at the thought of a gun.

Gman

• O no you only use what you like. since every person has their own flavor they like, I bring the whole ice cream truck.. I'm just a rolling adult store and you pick out what toys you wanna use. It is better to be over prepared rather than under prepared.. I'm 1 step ahead to satisfy your taste.. Why dont you come taste me? I'll travel wherever as long as my expenses are paid for and I'm still about to pay bills.. I'm good to go if you need me let me know!! I just got done with another happy servant..

Yall sure are quiet in here ? somebody needs to spice it up in here.. I guess that's my job isnt it?? I can dance for you guys but you may start throwing fruit at me.. I dont need to be any fruitier than I already am so let's not do that!! Hmmm any suggestions studs?? ?

Both links in the thread seems to be dead....is there a new ad? :)

Why is that not a good sign? I wanted to incorporate my nickname given to me because I say Boss all the time. I am interested, so based on your perspective it is a bad sign. Why is that if you don't care to explain? I'm fascinated by other people's opinions that's why I ask, as human beings we sometimes over dramatize things and make life more complicated than it has to be, so psychology intrigues me and I like to dig deeper to see why that person(s) feels a certain way. Sometimes it has merit and other times it does not. For example if you planted 2 trees in your front yard and 1 of them was a dog wood and the other was a magnolia tree and your neighbor said that's not a good combination, instead of getting frustrated or resorting back to my human ways of letting emotions take over I simply ask what combination would be good and have them explain why my combination wasnt good to them. In the end everyone is different and we have a difference in opinion BUT if you try to understand the WHY behind everything then you can understand people a little more. You do not have to agree, still get along and respect the other person perspective. I love the fact we all have a different opinion, it brings variety and spunk to the table.