Sean Cody or Corbin Fisher Models

Seanboiswimmer

Please don't post pictures of children!

Just so someone who didn't see my post doesn't think I posted something sexual with a kid in it, I posted a joke clip from a well known TV show where the catch phrase is has the name Willis in it. I had no idea that a silly clip like that was not allowed here. Mea culpa.

Please don't post pictures of children!

Just so someone who didn't see my post doesn't think I posted something sexual with a kid in it, I posted a joke clip from a well known TV show where the catch phrase is has the name Willis in it. I had no idea that a silly clip like that was not allowed here. Mea culpa.

In miami, Kieran from Corbin Fisher is listed as Hot Brunette: https://rent.men/Hot_Brunette

Had a fantastic time with him in San Diego last year. Great guy, very intuitive and fun. Seeing him next month in West Palm.

This guy completely flaked on me when I came to Miami. We had settled on a time. I had sent him my address, and he never showed. Stopped responding to messages. Just ghosted me.

Probably not they joined Rentmen yesterday. So someone will have to take one for the team. :)

The RM Ad/Profile indicates Member Since: 06 Jun, 2018. Possibly the profile was set to invisible for public view for a while as it only indicates the number of Profile Visits as 1,481. The last login was yesterday -10 Jan, 16:33.

The photos currently displayed indicate the B & W photo was uploaded 06 Jun, 2018, but others were recently uploaded on 07 and 08 Jan.