OMG! Yet another name change... Anndy now in DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1618 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've had a session with him. Very hot guy, and friendly. Poor English though, and the finish is DIY. That may be catching up with him.

That is the big issue. He promises erotic, but is so squeamish, he nibbles your ears, crawls & rubs all over you while you are on your stomach and gets you all worked up, and then flips you over, stands up, and is so afraid of touching a dick or having you touch his that he pushes your own hand down to your dick and tells you to do it yourself. I exchanged numerous messages with numerous guys who had this experience with him. it's a shame, because is is a nice guy with a great body. Claims to be bi, but says he only has sex with women. Yet another BUYsexual.

Edited by Wanderoz

I've had a session with him. Very hot guy, and friendly. Poor English though, and the finish is DIY. That may be catching up with him.

Yep. And careful positioning during the massage to avoid being touched. Which I wasn't tempted to do as soon as I realized that it's not welcome despite promises in the original text.

I think there is a handler who texts for a bunch of Russian masseurs, and the dude seems to promise whatever without conveying to the masseurs what the client expects. And the masseurs are just a bunch of straight Russian dudes that probably get a relatively little share of what you pay.