Sorry, Anus Tanning Is Not Really a Thing

E.T.Bass
This topic is 1634 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What is wrong with you? It is NOT "anus tanning!" It is "perineum sunning." And it is healthy because it provides you with the sun's

106d42aa3c7c6850136bdadcc15734c5e38567c5.jpg

EVERYTHING natural is good for you!

Just ask Josh Brolin.

However correct we may wanna make it sound, ass tanning or perineum sunning, this works well for whites.. not for browns and blacks like me. It’s a fact. Period.

However correct we may wanna make it sound, ass tanning or perineum sunning, this works well for whites.. not for browns and blacks like me. It’s a fact. Period.

You realize I am being facetious, right?

Dammit! I forgot to insert the

tumblr_pjcq4gh3N61y1fkr0o1_250.jpg

In all seriousness, nonsense like "perineum sunning" makes me wonder what's next - sticking a hot poker up one's ass to harness the healing benefits of deep-heat therapy or using leeches to drain the "bad blood" ?

I also wonder whether Josh Brolin was just being a smart-ass when he posted about burning his hole by being out in the sun too long.

For safety sake and for the members that don't recognize sarcasm,

Be cautious. J. Brolin is man enough to warn about the severity of his painful pucker.

I don't know who thought of this stupid shit but fuck you nonetheless. Seriously.

So yeah, this is one more bad idea being spread on the internet.