Topping And Hula Hoops

Gar1eth
This topic is 1613 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know that I am repeating my self. I cannot see the attraction. What do you like in these beefed up physiques?

I imagine that the men who find these muscular men, me included, find the attraction in the strength and the curvature of the body and in an idealized male physique. I do not begrudge men who find thinner, less muscular men desirable. I just do no see that attraction, All in all, we all have different triggers to the libido and for many, especially in the US, muscularly endowed men do the trick.

Guest europeanman
I imagine that the men who find these muscular men, me included, find the attraction in the strength and the curvature of the body and in an idealized male physique. I do not begrudge men who find thinner, less muscular men desirable. I just do no see that attraction, All in all, we all have different triggers to the libido and for many, especially in the US, muscularly endowed men do the trick.

Thank you for being polite. As I said, I should stop repeating my self... It is entirely a matter of personal taste. The guys I find attractive are usually under 25 and have a delta of 20 between height in cm and weight in kilos (ie. 187cm / 67kg). De gustibus... ?

@azdr0710 mentioned this guy in another thread.

https://rent.men/LatinMUSCStudPHL

I was looking at one of the videos. He's one of many guys who top like pile drivers. I've never been able to top like that in my life. But I also can't hula hoop. My hips don't seem to work like that. I wonder if there is a connection.

Gman

Hey @Gar1eth , I appreciate you starting this thread about myself. Honestly I have no idea what 'top like pile drivers' mean but if that is a good thing, thank you! Haha. Also for those who are concerned, I consider myself an average muscular guy, not too big nor too small. My weight ranges between 195 and 205 LBS. I enjoy bottoming (Yes, I do and it's hella fun). I'm a masculine, versatile and very discreet guy. That's why I don't feel comfortable on showing face in my RM ad.

Edited by MascFitStud

Hey @Gar1eth , I appreciate you starting this thread about myself. Honestly I have no idea what 'top like pile drivers' mean but if that is a good thing, thank you! Haha. Also for those who are concerned, I consider myself an average muscular guy, not too big nor too small. My weight ranges between 195 and 205 LBS. And although I enjoy bottoming (Yes, I do and it's hella fun. I top also!) I am not even close to a feminine bottom.I have nothing against feminine guys to be clear!

I'm not a bottom, so I don't know for sure, but for many of them it's probably a very good thing.

Thank you for being polite. As I said, I should stop repeating my self... It is entirely a matter of personal taste. The guys I find attractive are usually under 25 and have a delta of 20 between height in cm and weight in kilos (ie. 187cm / 67kg). De gustibus... ?

Yes, unless the guys were incredibly athletic like say Michael Phelps-your guys would be much, much too skinny for me.

I know that I am repeating my self. I cannot see the attraction. What do you like in these beefed up physiques?

I need them to protect me from bullies at the beach (among other things;)).

il_570xN.810115926_ka2y.jpg

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth