Midwestmuscleboy

Jostar
This topic is 738 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
Guys. Wow. Go hire this one. I just met him for a two hour appointment and am already thinking of my next. I just submitted a review, but his pics are very accurate, and he is incredibly sweet and affectionate. All that he says. Happy to answer questions.

I'm trying, but our schedules haven't synched yet.

• 1 year later...

Based on the glowing reviews that Midwestmuscleboy received (and some private messages from forum folks who met him), I contacted him.

He was friendly and responsive, so we set a time and date, and I even booked a room. He seemed ideal.

Then, I asked him for the password to his private gallery.

And then he stopped responding for some reason. I wish I knew what I did. I'm disappointed because I was really looking forward to this one.

Now I'm looking for someone else to visit that hotel room.

On 11/23/2021 at 8:52 AM, jbsjbs99 said:

Based on the glowing reviews that Midwestmuscleboy received (and some private messages from forum folks who met him), I contacted him.

He was friendly and responsive, so we set a time and date, and I even booked a room. He seemed ideal.

Then, I asked him for the password to his private gallery.

And then he stopped responding for some reason. I wish I knew what I did. I'm disappointed because I was really looking forward to this one.

Now I'm looking for someone else to visit that hotel room.

Perhaps because there is no password to private galleries. You have to send an unlock request with your account.