Dancing With the Stars

imagooddog
This topic is 6006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

>Cameron Mathison. Soap opera star, and occasional guest host

>on the Infotainment show "EXtra".

I think the soap is "All My Children" Never seen it but I should give it a look.

>He's been around forever, and can stay around forever as far

>as I'm concerned.

Hell yes! He has the best butt on the show (Dancing with the Stars) bar none - no contest.

Guest zipperzone

>Sure, Cameron is cute and everything, but kinda bland for my

>tastes.

I kind of know what you mean. His smile is too mechanical - like he turns it on & off with a switch a thousand times a day.

But...... It would take me a month of Sundays to find a better butt. If he'd only let me park my tongue between those cheeks, his smile would be permanently fixed to his face.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zipperzone

> I have been watching bits and pieces of this show last

>night

>and tonight. Who is the guy named Cameron? WOW, he is ever

>sexy. But I have never seen or heard of him before.

Is anyone else sorry to see Cameron get bounced from the contest tonight?

I will really miss having his great ass to stare at.

It was time the Soap Guy got booted! IMHO.. He's very LalaLand 8x10 Glossy. ALL he had going for him was the Body! Which I was getting a little tired of him playing off of!

I'm guessing since the guy with the Personality (Race Car Guy) is on the "skinny" side, he figured his "Muscles" would get him thru it with the Average Voter! LOL

I guess it didn't work! It doesn't always work for some "Working Guys" either! LOL :)

>Cameron was also an "International Male" model for years

>before his soap days. Those were some hot pics.

Anywhere we can find them on the web? How about his Playgirl photos?

I'm not too sure this is the most exciting season of DWTS.

And what the hell was that piece on Jonathan Roberts the other night introducing HIS WIFE? My gaydar sure let me down on that one! I could have sworn there was a husband lurking backstage!

Yes, I too, think Derek Hoff is adorable and shame on the voters for getting the other cutie Mark Ballas bounced out a few weeks ago! The lads have, what we call, dancers butts! I'm sure old Len was drooling after every performance and offering mentoring lessons. And shame on Mark for dating his parter Sabrina! Shame, shame!

LOL

ED

>And what the hell was that piece on Jonathan Roberts the other

>night introducing HIS WIFE? My gaydar sure let me down on

>that one! I could have sworn there was a husband lurking

>backstage!

Wasn't he paired with Heather Mills last season? I remember early in the season she said she'd requested a gay partner so there wouldn't be any rumors but they didn't have one handy so she got Jonathan.

>Yes, I too, think Derek Hoff is adorable

It's Hough, just like his sister. ;-) That should help your Google searches. ;-)

He's multi-talented too. He starred in "Footloose: The Musical" on London's West End. (The clips are pretty good, for a mediocre show.) Unfortunately, Billy Masters reports that he's as straight as there is. He's still a fuckable little piece of work.

Odd little things about this show stick in my head. Like Marie Osmond saying early on: "8 Million Viewers? All of them Osmonds!" LOL

Guest zipperzone

>It was time the Soap Guy got booted! IMHO.. He's very

>LalaLand 8x10 Glossy. ALL he had going for him was the Body!

>Which I was getting a little tired of him playing off of!

JT, JT, JT - Now that's just not fair. I know he was a bit stuck on himself and his smile was turned on and off with a switch, but.... he was IMHO drop dead gorgeous. His ass was supurb and his pants were always tight enough to show it off. And to be totally fair, you have to admit he was a pretty good dancer pretty early on in the show.

By the way he is Canadian - from Sarnia Ontario.

He is 38 and only got married fairly recently. I wouldn't be surprised if he travels on both sides of the road. I could see him as gay for pay although that probably would have been far into the past when he was just starting out. He must be making millions these days and doesn't need the extra income. Damn!

Guest zipperzone

>And what the hell was that piece on Jonathan Roberts the other

>night introducing HIS WIFE? My gaydar sure let me down on

>that one! I could have sworn there was a husband lurking

>backstage!

His wife is also a dancer and was one of the professional dancer/teachers on the show 2 or 3 years ago. She is Russian and seems to be a real bitch.

Just because he is married, don't write off your gaydar. I'm sure he is gay or at least bi. I can see how it could be very helpful in his profession to have a spouse who is also a dancer. I have also read that he is very gentle and an allround real nice guy. Also has a great butt.

>Yes, I too, think Derek Hoff is adorable and shame on the

>voters for getting the other cutie Mark Ballas bounced out a

>few weeks ago! The lads have, what we call, dancers butts!

You must have better eyesight than I have. I think Derek's butt is a little on the flat side. It certainly does not have the nice rounded contours that the other dancers have.

>I'm sure old Len was drooling after every performance and

>offering mentoring lessons.

Do you think Len is gay? And what about Bruno?

Guest zipperzone

>Wasn't he paired with Heather Mills last season? I remember

>early in the season she said she'd requested a gay partner so

>there wouldn't be any rumors but they didn't have one handy so

>she got Jonathan.

Rumors? She must think rather highly of herself - as if any guy would want to get it off with Peg-Leg Mills......

>Unfortunately, Billy Masters reports that

>he's as straight as there is. He's still a fuckable little

>piece of work.

Deej - shame on you.

>Odd little things about this show stick in my head. Like Marie

>Osmond saying early on: "8 Million Viewers? All of them

>Osmonds!" LOL

I just can't see myself as an Osmond fan - although I think Donny (who is in the audience almost weekly) is way cuter today than when he was a youngun.

I have a problem with them going on national TV talk show about 48 hours after their father died. Is there nothing they won't do for publicity?

There were rumors that Cameron plays both side of the fences and he tried to get a former male co-star and his then girlfriend into a three way and got punched by the costar for the offer. But those are rumors, no verification.

Gay male soap stars tend not to be out - particularly the heart-throbby ones. The producers and networks still worry about losing the appeal of the hausfrau set. I used to know a gay producer on a soap who would go out occasionally with two of the female stars and the straight male star dating (and later married) the one of the stars. The producer said the gay ones were too paranoid to come out with him.

Sad, but true.

Mr Zip...A BIT stuck! This guy is never gonna get UNSTUCK! BUT the Light Switch smile was nauseating! I know a few guys whose BUTTS have gotten them alot of $$$$...But Cam Baby relied a little too much on his, for the TV viewing public! LOL

I definitely can see him "gettin off," while a Hunky guy is "gettin off" on him! I'd say he was "BI" at the very least! LOL

With all the very Pretty & Hot guys on Soaps these days, of course the Gay ODDS are very high indeed! ;-)

>>Wasn't he paired with Heather Mills last season? I remember

>>early in the season she said she'd requested a gay partner

>so

>>there wouldn't be any rumors but they didn't have one handy

>so

>>she got Jonathan.

>

>Rumors? She must think rather highly of herself - as if any

>guy would want to get it off with Peg-Leg Mills......

Ask any woman going through a divorce -- they'll do ANYTHING to avoid giving the ex's lawyers ammunition.

Particularly if the ex is "high-profile", and they don't get much higher profile than this one.

Guest zipperzone

>>Rumors? She must think rather highly of herself - as if any

>>guy would want to get it off with Peg-Leg Mills......

>

>Ask any woman going through a divorce -- they'll do ANYTHING

>to avoid giving the ex's lawyers ammunition.

>

>Particularly if the ex is "high-profile", and they don't get

>much higher profile than this one.

She has to be the stupidist bitch in all of England. At one point during their financial negotiations re the divorce, he offered to pay her 50 million pounds (about 100 millian $) AND SHE TURNED IT DOWN.

If that doesn't qualify for stupidist, I don't know what would.

Archived