Tall (6'5") cornfed man, new to the scene in Houston -411?

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is husband material. Big, beefy, 6’5” and 265lbs of Italian muscle. Imagine those arms and legs wrapped around you while sleeping. I don’t know if I’ll ever make it down to Houston or if he travels, but I buddy-listed him just in case.

He seems like a really nice guy. Had a quick email exchange with him on RM. He must’ve seen my visit to his profile and visited mine, so I sent him a message telling him if he ever visits Philly I want to book him. He replied back and was very friendly and personable.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Italiano, I was the original poster.   I saw this tall, sexy man right after my post above.   It was a great experience.   I saw him again when he came to my town.   I was his first reviewer on RM, I believe.   He is now touring all over the country so I think everyone has realized this man is the real deal.   Plus, he has really hit the gym since he originally arrived on the scene.    I will definitely see him again soon if he stays in Houston over a weekend any time soon!    Happy to answer any questions if you want to PM.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I definitely love a mature muscular guy 

Sometimes some of the 20 somethings are too manic and hyper and some 30s guys are morose and over the session before it begins 

Please note that I said SOME not ALL.  Just my personal experience in the past 

So yes I definitely would hire him.....but not for $400/hr!!!