BigboyJoey or Rainer?

Doe Be Doe

12 hours ago, curiousbynature12 said:

For Joey, does he have the alpha/dom persona on all the time, or is that just with clients who are into it?

He was alpha/dom but is willing to please however you like. I was shocked. He is way handsome in person and his butt is way bigger than the photos

• 4 months later...
On 5/22/2023 at 11:25 PM, socurious said:

Joey in person looks better than in pictures.

This is somewhat hard to believe. His pictures are smoking hot. And his videos on Twitter even more so. I don't think it possible he looks even better in real life. You also said you dodn't hook up with him. So how do you know?

Edited by Luv2play

On 5/23/2023 at 12:12 AM, Joselito said:

He was alpha/dom but is willing to please however you like. I was shocked. He is way handsome in person and his butt is way bigger than the photos

Actually his butt lools kinda big in several photos when taken from an angle. The one where he is wearing jeans really emphasizes his size. 

On 9/24/2023 at 11:28 AM, Luv2play said:

This is somewhat hard to believe. His pictures are smoking hot. And his videos on Twitter even more so. I don't think it possible he looks even better in real life. You also said you dodn't hook up with him. So how do you know?

Because we live in the same neighborhood and I've seen him around passing me by. 

On 5/22/2023 at 11:41 PM, Kylemarty said:

Tried both men. Joey and I went for it the second time. He was truly worth the amount I paid. Wild man!  Smells and taste good. I won’t be a Rainer repeat. Just tired of the upsell and ego. 

Why about the ego of Rainer? Tell the experience. 

Joey is way hotter if you ask me. 

I feel like I'm the only one that had a very mediocre experience with Rainer. Dude was just quiet and zoned out the entire time like he didn't want to be there. We had no chemistry whatsoever either so even pretending to be into the session didn't seem possible. I'd like to think maybe he had an off day but it's not something I would try again to make sure.

Edited by tbuzzsaw

1 hour ago, Joselito said:

Add Jason Odin. Joey  rocks my world!

Tried Jason and he’s hot as hell but saves it all for his partner. I’m seeing him again next week. Photos don’t do him justice  
Never had to pay extra for Rainer during our time together. It’s true he’ll go the extra mile if he is into you and chemistry wise for fun massage sex. The smell doesn’t bother me anymore when it’s in the moment. He looks much better in person. 
Joey takes good care of me and looks like his photos! The butt drove me nuts and he’s very generous, takes you to wonderland