My sexual experiment

This topic is 1653 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, this morning my ex came by to pick up some more of his stuff. He encouraged me to keep in touch, and we had a nice good-bye kiss with tongues. Then this afternoon I did my great experiment. I met for lunch this man who said he was 56, and had photos of himself showing himself to be in great shape. During lunch he confessed that he was actually 60. I've never done it with someone that old before, and I wanted to see what I could do. Well, we did have some fun, and I was able to give him a pretty good pounding, and got a nice load off of him, but wasn't able to quite get my load off myself, although I did have some fun. He said he understood and we plan to keep in touch. We might even go to the Whistler Pride and Ski Festival this Winter. He lives out of state, but we have a lot in common, including both being physicians, linguists, atheists with half-Jewish blood, and culture enthusiasts. I did enjoy the intimacy, though I'm still not sure I'd ever be able to quite make it with someone older than myself. I think I'll hire someone local later this week...

Of course, I have no reason to believe him, but my ex said he really did love me. And the 60 year-old called me a "sexy man." :)

When I broke my nose on arrival to Sydney, I had a husky, blond Resident taking care of me. He was bouncing up and down.

“Why are you so ... energetic?”

“I’ve always wanted to take care of another doctor!”

In his discharge note, he said “This lovely 67 year old anaesthetist ...” Great being called “lovely”!

Whistler Pride and Ski Festival this Winter.
The one time I attended there was SO much rain down in the village. I love Whistler and I've been other times, but for me it's always rained in the lower elevations, even in the colder months January and February. Has it usually rained for you in the lower, or am I just unlucky?

Well, this morning my ex came by to pick up some more of his stuff. He encouraged me to keep in touch, and we had a nice good-bye kiss with tongues. Then this afternoon I did my great experiment. I met for lunch this man who said he was 56, and had photos of himself showing himself to be in great shape. During lunch he confessed that he was actually 60. I've never done it with someone that old before, and I wanted to see what I could do. Well, we did have some fun, and I was able to give him a pretty good pounding, and got a nice load off of him, but wasn't able to quite get my load off myself, although I did have some fun. He said he understood and we plan to keep in touch. We might even go to the Whistler Pride and Ski Festival this Winter. He lives out of state, but we have a lot in common, including both being physicians, linguists, atheists with half-Jewish blood, and culture enthusiasts. I did enjoy the intimacy, though I'm still not sure I'd ever be able to quite make it with someone older than myself. I think I'll hire someone local later this week...

Of course, I have no reason to believe him, but my ex said he really did love me. And the 60 year-old called me a "sexy man." :)

giphy.gif

Great that you had a great time and connection from your lunch date.

Your title to the thread has me thinking my own sexual experiment thoughts, so I have to ask how old you thoughts he was from your own opinion from his pictures and meeting in person.

Great that you had a great time and connection from your lunch date.

Your title to the thread has me thinking my own sexual experiment thoughts, so I have to ask how old you thoughts he was from your own opinion from his pictures and meeting in person.

I thought he was the age he said he was, namely 56. He didn't have any gray hair (neither do I), though I didn't ask him if he dyed his hair at all. He's quite athletic, more than myself.

I thought he was the age he said he was, namely 56. He didn't have any gray hair (neither do I), though I didn't ask him if he dyed his hair at all. He's quite athletic, more than myself.

My mother and two of her siblings never had grey hair. Mom lived the longest: age 91.

The one time I attended there was SO much rain down in the village. I love Whistler and I've been other times, but for me it's always rained in the lower elevations, even in the colder months January and February. Has it usually rained for you in the lower, or am I just unlucky?

I've never been to Whistler in the winter. Is rain really common? I definitely don't like skiing in the rain, and it would be an expensive trip...

I've never been to Whistler in the winter. Is rain really common? I definitely don't like skiing in the rain, and it would be an expensive trip...

In the lower mountain, it can be. BUT even if it's raining on the lower part, it will be snowing on the top part. It's a wonderful GIGANTIC resort you'll have a great time, don't let me disuade you :-)

I wish you the best, @Unicorn. I hope you find a relationship that brings you happiness. I just haven't thought that was likely given the methods you were pursuing.

Maybe I'll be at it again. I hired a gorgeous man from what I will only describe as a Persian Gulf country. He has a Green Card. He said he enjoyed our time together, and would be happy to have dinner sometime. In his late 20s. He seems like a very honest, solid man.

Guest europeanman
Maybe I'll be at it again. I hired a gorgeous man from what I will only describe as a Persian Gulf country. He has a Green Card. He said he enjoyed our time together, and would be happy to have dinner sometime. In his late 20s. He seems like a very honest, solid man.

Gulf country + Gay whatever = Big Trouble

Will he have to listen about how great u are and how lucky he is?