Black Friday at Secrets

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1649 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is nothing (when I am posting this) in their website yet, but I received their newsletter advertising two floors of naked Black dancers and hip hop.

My problem with Secrets is their rules enforcement. You can do very little. But this is a new event, and they seem to be taking both floors. I think sneaking and breaking the rules will be easy, or at least easier.

Do you want to have a double field trip this weekend, @oldNbusted ? Anyone else is interested in joining?

There is nothing (when I am posting this) in their website yet, but I received their newsletter advertising two floors of naked Black dancers and hip hop.

My problem with Secrets is their rules enforcement. You can do very little. But this is a new event, and they seem to be taking both floors. I think sneaking and breaking the rules will be easy, or at least easier.

Do you want to have a double field trip this weekend, @oldNbusted ? Anyone else is interested in joining?

I have a commitment early Sat., so I have to stay in Fri. night.

Daryl Wilson has been renting Secrets for his black parties 2 fridays a month for about a year (at first it was once a month). You need to know the tricks to going because they are too successful. Thousands of party-crowd people and lines down the block late to get in Also, the cover moves to $35 (or more) late. Daryl brings some of his own male strippers and his own (very, very good) DJ.

The "trick" is that Secrets opens at 9 and Daryl doesn't "take over" until after 10. In between there's 0, $5 or $10 cover. Your stamp lets you back in all night. The regular Secrets strippers work the downstairs from 9 until later when some gravitate upstairs.

The bad news is Jamal. the black stripper who's been there a long time was fired. His speciality of sucking his own 13" cock on stage finally did him in. About 5 or 6 of the strippers are from Westminster, Maryland, white, good-looking, but no action. My #1 quit for greener pastures and caused about a quarter of the customers to stop coming. As always, guys can make deals for discrete bathroom or car visits but no actual lapdances. Secrets has declined but Daryl Wilson's friday parties have mushroomed.

Daryl Wilson has been renting Secrets for his black parties 2 fridays a month for about a year (at first it was once a month). You need to know the tricks to going because they are too successful. Thousands of party-crowd people and lines down the block late to get in Also, the cover moves to $35 (or more) late. Daryl brings some of his own male strippers and his own (very, very good) DJ.

The "trick" is that Secrets opens at 9 and Daryl doesn't "take over" until after 10. In between there's 0, $5 or $10 cover. Your stamp lets you back in all night. The regular Secrets strippers work the downstairs from 9 until later when some gravitate upstairs.

The bad news is Jamal. the black stripper who's been there a long time was fired. His speciality of sucking his own 13" cock on stage finally did him in. About 5 or 6 of the strippers are from Westminster, Maryland, white, good-looking, but no action. My #1 quit for greener pastures and caused about a quarter of the customers to stop coming. As always, guys can make deals for discrete bathroom or car visits but no actual lapdances. Secrets has declined but Daryl Wilson's friday parties have mushroomed.

thank you for the tips!

• 2 weeks later...