411 on IsaacBR ... handsome guy... any info?

traveling

• 1 month later...

I seem to think there was a broader discussion about him under another thread. Based on my limited conversation with him a couple months ago he was responsive and nice. Our schedules didn't match up and i sensed he was on a highly planned travel itinerary and that he wasn't driving it and when he had time in a particular city, he would post avails. Not sure though. Want to do some more digging.

I'm new to this but he made me see the stars. Has a super cute accent. Even more amazing body and knows how to use it. Looks younger and way better looking in person. Very attentive to your needs.

Woof! But frankly—and maybe this is just my advanced age—if he looks younger in person, I’d be slightly creeped out. Because he looks like an uber-hot teenager now as it is ...

Woof! But frankly—and maybe this is just my advanced age—if he looks younger in person, I’d be slightly creeped out. Because he looks like an uber-hot teenager now as it is ...

I personally think his pictures make him older than he looks. He's in his early 20s. Tall with very long muscle legs. A grower not a shower. Gave a great neck massage to loosen me up before moving to massage other things...:p Was really tender and passionate. He was great at asking up front what I wanted and made sure he delivers. Totally worth it.

I personally think his pictures make him older than he looks. He's in his early 20s. Tall with very long muscle legs. A grower not a shower. Gave a great neck massage to loosen me up before moving to massage other things...:p Was really tender and passionate. He was great at asking up front what I wanted and made sure he delivers. Totally worth it.

Glad you had a great time. That's awesome. Congrats. May i ask what city you were in when you met? I had contacted him and he said he was gonna be traveling a bit for a couple months.

• 3 weeks later...
Glad you had a great time. That's awesome. Congrats. May i ask what city you were in when you met? I had contacted him and he said he was gonna be traveling a bit for a couple months.

It was in LA in late November. He's spending time in London. He said he would be back in LA either Feb or Mar. Worth the wait.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...