411 blueeyedcowboi

Jostar
This topic is 850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Also interested. Thanks!

And totally agree with @ Pensant, I think Indiana has some real nice choices that are just my type. Go figure.

Surprisingly! I wonder how much of a market is there...

Almost too pretty a face for that body. Those eyebrows, tho—they look manicured!

and don't you forget about that leopard thong he decided to wear on some of his pics. I would politely suggest a jockstrap instead or anything else.

Appears he's using the same name as in the RM ad and also references the same name for Only Fans:

https://chaturbate.com/blueeyedcowboi/

He uploaded a new photo today which is probably more current. Also he changed Orientation from "Straight" to "Ask Me"

He's probably still straight. On chaturbate he says he's interested in women.

Gman

He's probably still straight. On chaturbate he says he's interested in women.

Gman

Yeah, I saw that reference of "Into: Women" when I verified his CB user name was the same as his RM profile name.

I follow several guys on CB and most of the straight guys that I follow list they are into both men & women instead of just listing into women to contribute to the fantasy of interacting with them online.

I've just been watching him on chaturbate for about an hour. He's seems very friendly and outgoing. He answered his phone while performing and briefly chatted with a potential client, so I'd say that's responsive.

Also, I think I've been living under a rock because this thread just introduced me to chaturbate and it seems like something I should have known about before tonight. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...