My Rockin Ocean View Apartment in Vancouver BC

Tygerscent
This topic is 6061 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Boyz! I just THIS MORNING secured a kick ass Apartment with an Ocean View, large shower and bath, extended length king size bed, access to jaccuzzi, Kitchen. The apartment has gorgeous views onto English Bay and several corridor views onto False Creek and Granville Island Marina, large living room furnished in a European-Mediterranean style, A sunny den with tasteful wicker furniture invites for afternoon tea – or just... you know~. Tel, Stereo, cable TV (flat screen TV), DVD player, high speed Internet access.

Linen/sheets/towels are provided. The modern, open kitchen:fully equipped including microwave and dishwasher. In-suite laundry/dryer for your convenience.

The amenities include a sauna, steam room and squash court (indoor pool currently under renovation). One underground parking is available.

I completely relate to the "Homeless" predicament of Rick and Company in Chicago. I had the same dilemma in Vancouver BC. Astronomical Hotel rates of several hundred US dollars per night or everything sold out. I was REALLY lucky to find this place!

Come and Play with me in my Vancouver Love Shack!I'll be providing hto luvin' and snacks!

Tyger!

http://www.tygerscent.biz/Galleries.html

http://www.tygerscent.biz

http://www.daddysreviews.com/area.php?loc=63150&who=tyger_portland

men4rentnow.com tygerscent in Portland, Oregon

>> I completely relate to the "Homeless" predicament of Rick

>>and Company in Chicago.

>

>"Rick and Company"? LOL I guess that gives new meaning to

>the expression "Company's coming!" because he really shoots a

>copious load. :p

Theme Song for the New Rick and Company Show

Come and knock on our door (Bring your cock to our door)

We've been waiting for you (Masturbating for you)

Where the kisses are his and his and his

Rick and Company too!

Come and fuck on our floor (Come and fuck on our floor)

Take a position that's new (Take a position that's new)

We've a lovable space that needs your face

Rick and Company too!

You'll see that life is a ball again

When we are calling for you

Down at our rendez-vous (Come at our rendez-vous)

Rick and company too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------As an homage to Doug69, please note this is a parody of the theme song of Three's Company and is not meant to reflect totally original work or thought. I do love the line "We've a lovable space that needs your face" which is unaltered from the original

I have never seen a purplekow;

I never hope to see one;

I can tell you anyhow;

I'd rather see than be one

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror

Archived