tantric fireside nyc

redpanda
This topic is 1107 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been advertising for - and this is not an exaggeration - decades. "34"? That's mathematically impossible.

Not necessarily impossible. Perhaps he’s a magician as Pictures 2 and 27 seem to suggest! And picture 4 really brings home that Vegas performer look.

This is few years back. I walked in to his very messy studio with him opening door in g-string. There were some leaves burning on the side table, he said thats sage (it smelled funny and thats before things became legal). I was in process of removing shoes and this dude started talking about how he wants to make future generation with me ( Now I wonder how was that possible.. anyway). I regretted untying the shoe so retied the laces of one shoe I had removed, paid entire charge and left. I am still wondering what is Tantra massage and cannot generate enough courage to try someone else.