tantric fireside nyc

redpanda
This topic is 1110 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get inside his room without his opening the door for you?

Door was unlocked or open when he texted me his room number.

Edited by Oaktown

Door was unlocked or open when he texted me his room number.

I was just curious. The vast majority of hotel doors are fairly heavy (so it couldn’t be propped open by a chair) and opened only electronically by keycard. I suppose I overlooked that it might be an older hotel, or that he used the upper, metal latch as a buffer between the door and the doorframe, etc.

Funny that you should mention his movie. I saw him more than ten years ago, in his "fireside" apartment in NYC, and I seem to recall that he was talking about his "movie." This was long before Amazon Prime, and even before Amazon, I think.

But if a guy opened the door wearing only a G-string, I'd be encouraged!

When he was lying on the bed, and "ordered" you to sit down, was he at least naked? ;)

• 3 months later...

Wow I use to regret not having tried him way way back in the past. Now after reading this I realize how lucky I am to have avoided him. I have had a few negative experiences but the good have outweighed the bad. Which reminds me that I need to visit Mark in NoHo. Hi Mark I know you will read this you big handsome hunk of a man ; ^)

Wow I use to regret not having tried him way way back in the past. Now after reading this I realize how lucky I am to have avoided him. I have had a few negative experiences but the good have outweighed the bad. Which reminds me that I need to visit Mark in NoHo. Hi Mark I know you will read this you big handsome hunk of a man ; ^)

Which Mark in NoHo?

12-15 years ago I went to him in Kips Bay. He didn’t answer the door but told me to come in (this is now warning sign for me). I remember he was in a g-string and the session was real lousy. I was too green and polite to just back out. Live and learn.

• 2 weeks later...

OMFG!!!!! Hilarious!!!!!

Run run run!! I saw him years ago.

he’s bananas. Had on a g string. And kept wanting me to play with his ass the whole time

But not in a hot way. He was like

“Like my ass? Isn’t a nice ass? Touch it. Touch my ass. It’s juicy isn’t it? Touch it. Do you like it? Have you ever seen an ass this beautiful? Touch it!!”

I was like so confused. and I also was like “wait. I’m supposed to be the one getting massaged. What gives?”

he didn’t even massage me. Just kept obsessing over his own ass. And that he had a better ass than his girlfriend

run for the hills man! This guy! Shit. Can’t believe he’s still around.

• 3 months later...

I hired him once...once! He kept talking about his movie, which he told me is on Amazon Prime. Could not bring myself to watch it.

I would be afraid it too would be a train wreck, much like my massage.

After reading this thread, I really want to see his amazon prime movie. Anyone?