Thomas Roberts

edjames
This topic is 6070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today's NY Post Page Six gossip reports that former gay CNN anchor hunk Thomas Roberts has joined "The Insider' and has brought with it some interesting controversy.

Roberts, according to the Post, has an ad on manhunt.net showing full frontal, although, no face shot.

Full story at:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09072007/gossip/pagesix/new_sex_mess_jolts_insider.htm

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4161/1545/1600/tommy_boy.jpg

Anyone seen the ad?

ED

Very hot pics! Nice cock that's for sure. :9

But just how sure can anyone be that the pics are acutaly Roberts? There's not a full face pic and that ass shot is so typical of internet postings it could be any hot guy's ass. Perhaps the profile offers some clues.

Guest zipperzone

As much as I would like to believe that the nude shots are Roberts, I have serious doubts. As there is no face shown, how was he identified as the poser?

Whatever - there must be a juicy story here somewhere. He was well established at CNN, or so it would appear. And he was in a relationship and he and his partner owned a nice house on the east coast - looked like he had everything going for him.

Next thing we hear - he's working as a fluff reporter doing show biz gossip on the west coast? That being the case, what happened to cause this tremendous change in his career path and life?

Did CNN give him the boot because he came out on TV? (although they ran the story and aired it so it couldn't have taken them by surprise) Did his personal life blow up and he ran as far away as he could to get a fresh start?

We may never know the truth, but trust me - there is a story there just waiting for an enterprising reporter to uncover it.

With regards to the nudie pics, (if they indeed are of him) what was the purpose? Was he looking for a hookup, was he selling it? or is he just an exhibitionist? And, I wonder when they were posted - it could be years ago, or was it recently? He (or someone sure has a nice ass).

I think CNN has a homophobic streak. Anderson Cooper had come out and was quite open about discussing his sexuality, but this was before he became well known and before his family connection was disclosed. After he became popular and was offered the anchor position on AC360, which by the way, basically did a hatchet job on Aaron Brown, there was never another mention of him being gay. In his earlier days he used to almost always wear a mauve shirt with no jacket when on TV, but as soon as he got his anchor position it was nothing but dark blue suits and white shirts (unless he was in fatigues on a location shoot). He definately was turned into a more corporate image.

The whole Roberts/Cooper/CNN thing becomes strager & stranger.

Guest zipperzone

Good God, he is a hunk!!!!

Trust Deej to come up with the pics and links.

One question Deej, where did you find the chest pic that shows his face?

>Good God, he is a hunk!!!!

>Trust Deej to come up with the pics and links.

>One question Deej, where did you find the chest pic that shows

>his face?

The blog link has been all over the net ... every gossip blog has posted it.

I think the chest pic came from ATKOL but I'm not sure. I just copied it into my "might be useful" file, and when it came up here I pasted it in and was surprised it still worked.

I do not find these things. They find me. ;-)

I remain skeptical that the pics are Roberts at this time. Unless he publicly acknowledges that they are his there's no solid evidence. Those pics could be anybody with a similar build. Or the site could have been set up by an ex boyfriend or someone with malicous intent. But they are still hot. :9

Cooper is the golden boy at CNN at this time. Roberts is better looking but weaker in his reporting skills IMO. So there may have been room for only one diva in the newsroom.

Does anyone know of any developments in the photographs issue for him? Also, his parting company with CNN came at the same time as did Paula Zahn (apparently low ratings for her show) and Jeff Greenfield, the political commentator - in his case the word was that he was recruited by CBS to beef up political coverage on the network and to boost the troubled News with Katie Couric. Three big names leaving at the same time - anyone have any idea about this?

thanks

hg2

Guest zipperzone

>Does anyone know of any developments in the photographs issue

>for him?

No - and I doubt if we ever will. If they are for real, I can't see Roberts admitting to them unless he wanted to commit employment suicide.

Also, his parting company with CNN came at the same

>time as did Paula Zahn (apparently low ratings for her show)

Strange - I thought her show was not all that bad. Wonder if these guys get handsome settlements? Her replacement - Rick Sanchez (sp?) is just plain annoying when he tries to be the "aggresive news man". almost as bad as Wolf Blitzer.

>and Jeff Greenfield, the political commentator - in his case

>the word was that he was recruited by CBS to beef up political

>coverage on the network and to boost the troubled News with

>Katie Couric.

I wouldn't pick Greenfield for that task - too loudmouthed, and not good enough looking. I know it sounds shallow - but if they want to pick up viewers, they have to consider the "hunk" factor.

>Three big names leaving at the same time -

>anyone have any idea about this?

The big shakeup - I also wonder from time to time if Anderson Cooper will be shown the door one of these days. They seem to put John Roberts and John King in his slot a lot (no pun intended). I don't think the bosses at CNN will win awards for loyalty anytime soon.

CNN has some of the most pathetic anchors on TV. Their morning show has the impossibly stupid Soledad O'Brien (if she asks another bereaved mother "how it feels" with that earnest look, I'll vomit), and an excessively cheerful and smug new guy named Tony something.

At least the weatherman is pretty (Rob Marciano).

I only watch because they have a little (not much) more news than the network morning shows which are nothing but silly fluff.

Guest zipperzone

>CNN has some of the most pathetic anchors on TV. Their

>morning show has the impossibly stupid Soledad O'Brien (if she

>asks another bereaved mother "how it feels" with that earnest

>look, I'll vomit), and an excessively cheerful and smug new

>guy named Tony something.

I think you mean Tony Harris - who as far as I know is on with Heidi Collins (I think Soledad is a gonner - one can hope)

>At least the weatherman is pretty (Rob Marciano).

He's beyond pretty - devine springs to mind.

They also have Don Lemon whose last name seems to be very appropriate.

>I only watch because they have a little (not much) more news

>than the network morning shows which are nothing but silly

>fluff.

I'm finding it harder to watch these days as they seem to have increased their commercial content to the point where there are more commercials than news bites.

Guest zipperzone

>Zip..Yup Rob Marchiano is the Only Hunky Guy left on

>CNN...I'm sure he will go on to bigger and better things in

>the future!

He probably will - I have noticed recently that he is reporting on some general news as opposed to just the weather. Perhaps he should look elsewhere for a more reliable future - CNN seems inclined to dump people without notice.

>

>The only other standout I see is the Weatherman on CBS News

>NYC.

>

>He is one Goodlooking Blond Guy! Sort of reminds me of the

>"Flash Gordon" type! LOL :9 :9 :9

Don't know this one, I guess he is local to NYC only eh?

Does "Flash Gordon Type" mean he looks like a flasher?:)

Guest zipperzone

>I googled Paula Zahn and saw that she and her show would be

>replaced by Campbell Brown in November who will host a new

>program. Until then, they will have a variety of temporary

>fill-ins....

Two questions:

1: Who the hell is Campbell Brown?

2: What sex is "it"?

SHE used to co-anchor Today Weekend. Reports were that she was among the top 5 contenders for Katie Couric's job, but the lady from the View got it - so she jumped ship. Apparently she is fragrant (as in pregnant) and not long after arriving there she will leave temporarily to have a baby)

hg2

Archived