B/O issues

MassageDrew
This topic is 1663 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only had one hire that smelled ripe. His junk definitely didn't seem all that clean. So I'm thinking I've been fortunate, how that is a rarity. I love a fresh masseur.

Speaking of ripe, I brought a couple of ripe guava back to my desk yesterday. A coworker arrived at work with the bounty of her guava tree so I grabbed a couple. Anyway, that was a mistake. My desk ended up smelling quite pungent, like the smell of BO mixed with pot. Sometimes those kind of pungent odors can cling to your sweater and ride along with you all day.

I’ve never encountered a provider with BO. Fortunately, few of them wore cologne, which utterly repels me. I always tell them: no cologne.

Curiously, I’ve noticed that naturally smooth, younger companions never have BO, even though they often arrive straight from the gym, at my request. I met a former star provider in Dallas years ago, after he’d been at Pride all day. The mustiness was utterly erotic!

• 2 weeks later...

My natural “italian jock ripeness /scent” is legendary & I’ve not worn cologne or deodorant in several years.

If someone suggests I arrive smelling like soap I suggest they look elsewhere as that is not my scene.

However, showers enjoyed with a touchy feely client who can appreciate my pits and sweaty balls are a specialty ???‍♂️

I love the idea of a jockdude who's into his own sweat scent. A guy who judges his on-field performance by how he smells after the game, lol. Maybe a baseball pitcher who rates his games by how rank his pits are afterward - and who's eager to share his hard-earned scent with me. Yeah, he knows being showered and clean is more polite, but secretly he thinks of his after-game BO as a sign of his studly manhood, and he likes that I think that way too. Besides, he knows that getting his pits tongued out is so much more fun than washing them in the shower...;)

Also hugely turned on by BO. I almost always indicate I'm interested in "ripe pits" with a guy to see if he responds either way. If the conversation is flowing I might say "I'm happy to be freshly showered, but prefer you not be, or at least no deodorant," so they know I am okay with being clean myself.

I've found most guys are happy to skip the deodorant if they haven't already applied that day. For me, there's nothing worse than going in to a nice armpit and tasting that chemical burn of deodorant.

Also hugely turned on by BO. I almost always indicate I'm interested in "ripe pits" with a guy to see if he responds either way. If the conversation is flowing I might say "I'm happy to be freshly showered, but prefer you not be, or at least no deodorant," so they know I am okay with being clean myself.

I've found most guys are happy to skip the deodorant if they haven't already applied that day. For me, there's nothing worse than going in to a nice armpit and tasting that chemical burn of deodorant.

Very true. I'm ok whether a guy's pits are clean or sweaty (with, like you, a preference for the latter), but the taste of deodorant is definitely not good. I've been with a few guys who were very willing to try to wash their deodorant out - a gesture I've appreciated. Most fun are the guys who, when we talk beforehand, are intrigued by my interest in pits enough to be willing to work up a bit of a sweat for me. I always make sure to let them know how appreciative I am. :)

I love the idea of a jockdude who's into his own sweat scent. A guy who judges his on-field performance by how he smells after the game, lol. Maybe a baseball pitcher who rates his games by how rank his pits are afterward - and who's eager to share his hard-earned scent with me. Yeah, he knows being showered and clean is more polite, but secretly he thinks of his after-game BO as a sign of his studly manhood, and he likes that I think that way too. Besides, he knows that getting his pits tongued out is so much more fun than washing them in the shower...;)
I agree 100%. Actually 99% since I prefer sniffing to licking.

Does it bother you when you smell b/o on a guy you're hooking up with? I had a recent hookup and as cute as the guy was I just couldn't get past his strong "scent". I know it's a fetish for some, just not mine. I nearly gagged when I got close to his pits.

Imagine having the guy take a shower and he still stinks....I was like damn dude how the hell does that happen? I even saw him use soap. We still had sex!