Am I being rude to dancers...

Boy4
This topic is 1686 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In my opinion, if they hang around you and provide good company/conversation, they've earned something. If you're totally disinterested, I think you should say so right off the bat, or just not really engage in conversation. But, if you take up their time, you should at least offer them a drink, or tip them $5 or so. In many cases, I've felt like a guy earned his tip chatting with me, and I'll agree to a lap dance in the back, just as a formality to compensate him for the time already spent.

I feel that if i didn't initiate the conversation then i am not responsible for tipping if i don't like them. If i like them i will take them in The back for a lapdance. There are many guys that approach start a small conversation then ask for a lap dance. If i say no thanks, some will move on, some stay and ask for a tip of which i say, sorry. Ive had other guys come up, grab my hand and put it on their bulge or under their underwear. Again if im not interested i just say no and don't tip. I didn’t ask them to do that and if i am not engaging then I'm not giving one.

No. Not at all.

I tend to politely tip $5 if I like the guy enough to chat

but not enough to have a lap dance with him.

If I’m not interested at all, I make that clear up front.

If he hangs out despite my lack of interest, thats on his

dime. If he’s annoying I physically move away. If he

persists...I politely ask management to help him

understand my lack of desire.

Never had a problem after that.

when I decline to have a dance in the booth with them? I know the only reason they sit and talk is to eventually get me to go have a private dance. But if we sits and talks for 10 mins with me and I decline... am I being rude?

just don't engage in too much little talk... they'll see you're interested and move on to someone who is.

The dancers are selling their time. If you're not interested, the polite response is to let them know right away so they can move on. Some clubs charge the dancers a fee that they have to earn back in tips just to break even. Soaking up their intoxicating attention without paying is tantamount to theft. They work for tips, like waiters. Cost of living varies... Where I live, a one dollar tip looks distinctly unfestive.

when I decline to have a dance in the booth with them? I know the only reason they sit and talk is to eventually get me to go have a private dance. But if we sits and talks for 10 mins with me and I decline... am I being rude?

If I'm not interested I won't take up too much of their time...

In my opinion, if they hang around you and provide good company/conversation, they've earned something. If you're totally disinterested, I think you should say so right off the bat, or just not really engage in conversation...In many cases, I've felt like a guy earned his tip chatting with me, and I'll agree to a lap dance in the back, just as a formality to compensate him for the time already spent.

The dancers are selling their time. If you're not interested, the polite response is to let them know right away so they can move on. ...

The key, as others have hinted is "...sits and talks for 10 mins...." I know immediately whether I'm absolutely not interested...and in that case, let them know immediately so they don't waste their time with me. Lots of good suggestions on how to do that in this thread.

If I need to have a little conversation to explore whether I'm interested, I keep it to a few minutes. I view anything more than that as an implicit commitment to do a dance or two. Otherwise I say something like "I just got here and want to watch the show for a while."