Poop routine and bottoming

noreus88
This topic is 1707 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys

I'm asking myself: how to be able to be spontaneous when it come to bottoming? I take psyllium husk and chia seeds, but still...

Imagine that you routinely poop on the morning, at 8am. Then on the evening you see a top, at 9pm. How do you ensure that you are not full of shit?

What if you do know you are full of shit, but don't really feel the need to poop? How can you force it all out asap for the guy who come to see you in 15mins?

:)

Thanks but the first step in this guide is "take a dump". What if you take a dump each morning, but have to see a top on the evening/night? Your intestine certainly had the time to refill but still not enough to make you want to poop.

You still can have an enema properly, "take a dump" is intended for you to unload naturally as much as you can before proceeding.

Time your meals.

For example, if you are seeing someone at 9pm, best to eat breakfast super early like at 5am to have it empty out before 9pm, or skip breakfast have have lunch around 1pm. I find it's 12 hours +/- 2 hours for food to empty. And avoid irritants to the bowels such as dairy and spicy foods. Depending on what your typical breakfast is maybe consider substituting for some variation of a protein drink. Still get your nutrients but have less solid food to worry about. I would consider your overall nutrition and dietary needs before doing so.

Time your meals.

For example, if you are seeing someone at 9pm, best to eat breakfast super early like at 5am to have it empty out before 9pm, or skip breakfast have have lunch around 1pm. I find it's 12 hours +/- 2 hours for food to empty. And avoid irritants to the bowels such as dairy and spicy foods. Depending on what your typical breakfast is maybe consider substituting for some variation of a protein drink. Still get your nutrients but have less solid food to worry about. I would consider your overall nutrition and dietary needs before doing so.

5am:eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O. Sounds so hard to do but at least that is definitely easier than cleaning out like your going to get fisted all night long. For breakfast do you eat a lot of fibrous/cruciferous vegetables, grains/oats, or just whatever your in the mood for?

Boy am I short sighted sometimes I can not believe I never thought of drinking a protein drink. Usually I skip lunch because, at least for me, the only thing worse than vomiting with a dick in your mouth is sucking a dick that tastes like vomit.

5am:eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O. Sounds so hard to do but at least that is definitely easier than cleaning out like your going to get fisted all night long. For breakfast do you eat a lot of fibrous/cruciferous vegetables, grains/oats, or just whatever your in the mood for?

Boy am I short sighted sometimes I can not believe I never thought of drinking a protein drink. Usually I skip lunch because, at least for me, the only thing worse than vomiting with a dick in your mouth is sucking a dick that tastes like vomit.

When I'm home I usually drink an oatmeal protein drink I make with regular prepared oatmeal, protein powder and soy milk in a blender.

On the road I usually sub 2 meals with protein drinks from Walgreens and have one whole meal for either lunch or dinner, depending on my schedule for that day.

Sorry guys, all the muss and fuss... I decided decades ago it wasn't worth the trouble, plus the fact that I never enjoyed getting fucked. I wish the stigma of "you are gay, you need to get fucked" would just go away. You can find pleasure and sexual satisfaction WITHOUT passive anal.... Trust me !

Sorry guys, all the muss and fuss... I decided decades ago it wasn't worth the trouble, plus the fact that I never enjoyed getting fucked. I wish the stigma of "you are gay, you need to get fucked" would just go away. You can find pleasure and sexual satisfaction WITHOUT passive anal.... Trust me !

Amen!!! ????????

And won’t have to worry about wearing diapers in old-age either!!!

????

There is such a stigma? I can understand if your saying because a guy displays more feminine actions than masculine so people think he should bottom instead of topping and you want that to change. If not than I am baffled because then why would we use these assigned role terms. Then again I am baffled by verse guys that do not like to be fingered.

What do you mean by passive anal? Getting fucked is like 98% a passive act though it does not make you a passive person.

There is such a stigma? I can understand if your saying because a guy displays more feminine actions than masculine so people think he should bottom instead of topping and you want that to change. If not than I am baffled because then why would we use these assigned role terms. Then again I am baffled by verse guys that do not like to be fingered.

*What do you mean by passive anal? Getting fucked is like 98% a passive act though it does not make you a passive person.

*Being the recipient of cock up your ass.....

Regardless of "assigned role terms" people seem to feel that GAY men only take cock up their asses and LOVE it.... whether you are the femist person or the butchest leather daddy.... Dont ask me why but its the general consensus and perception. If I ever have occassion to tell people "I DONT DO ANAL", meaning I dont fuck or get fucked... they are flabberghasted, baffled, and cant understand it.

I never enjoyed getting fucked...my BF has a huge cock ..a real hole wrecker...he is satisfied with oral...very satisfied...

Hi guys

I'm asking myself: how to be able to be spontaneous when it come to bottoming? I take psyllium husk and chia seeds, but still...

Imagine that you routinely poop on the morning, at 8am. Then on the evening you see a top, at 9pm. How do you ensure that you are not full of shit?

What if you do know you are full of shit, but don't really feel the need to poop? How can you force it all out asap for the guy who come to see you in 15mins?

:)

Lol if your goal was to ask this question the least sexiest way possible, you definitely succeeded. Nonetheless,

invest in a fiber supplement geared towards bottoms. Pure for Men is an option, but there are alternatives.

*Being the recipient of cock up your ass.....

Regardless of "assigned role terms" people seem to feel that GAY men only take cock up their asses and LOVE it.... whether you are the femist person or the butchest leather daddy.... Dont ask me why but its the general consensus and perception. If I ever have occassion to tell people "I DONT DO ANAL", meaning I dont fuck or get fucked... they are flabberghasted, baffled, and cant understand it.

Ohhh yea that is baffling but very interesting. I would definitely have millions of follow up question. I can understand not getting fucked but also not fucking. That is so unique and fascinating.

I never enjoyed getting fucked...my BF has a huge cock ..a real hole wrecker...he is satisfied with oral...very satisfied...

Yes, its all about finding your perfect match. My lover had a normal cock when we met, and because I was a Big cock Nazi, he started pumping, and over the years he GREW enough to satisfy my need.... Best of all, he was totally into the ORAL thing. It was Destiny.

There's alot more to the story, which I have given you guys glimpses of in past posts, but our union lasted almost 23 years.

Ohhh yea that is baffling but very interesting. I would definitely have millions of follow up question. I can understand not getting fucked but also not fucking. That is so unique and fascinating.

Perhaps I am the strange one, but never got any sensation out of topping, so I figured WHY bother ? As well, I really cant come from being sucked either, BUT when I am the one doing the sucking, I can orgasm great with a "handie"..... I've come to realize its more a mental thing, which allows me to only come doing what I truly ENJOY.

It may not be the popular choice, but it works for ME.

Edited by jjkrkwood

Perhaps I am the strange one, but never got any sensation out of topping, so I figured WHY bother ? As well, I really cant come from being sucked either, BUT when I am the one doing the sucking, I can orgasm great with a "handie"..... I've come to realize its more a mental thing, which allows me to only come doing what I truly ENJOY.

It not called strange it is called unique or a particular set of skills lol. If you think about it if you did anal you would not be you. Right now the world needs you to be who you are not like most of these uncool human beings roaming the earth.

What do you mean by passive anal? Getting fucked is like 98% a passive act though it does not make you a passive person.

If you think “getting fucked”, is a passive act, then you’ve never had sex with a true “power bottom”....