StopItHurts in NY, NJ, DC

Wanderoz

And I'm usually the bitchy one..... :D

@Jimjaxon3 , there was no need to hit me with a "verbose".. (I see you edited it now, thx) If you took a moment to look at your original post, you would have seen that I liked and agreed with you... Yes it was a bitchy comment, but appropriate, the type I am usually slammed for making.

So next time, don't be so quick with the trigger finger. Have a lovely day.

Edited by jjkrkwood

@Jimjaxon3 , there was no need to hit me with a "verbose".. If you took a moment to look at your original post, you would have seen that I liked and agreed with you... Yes it was a bitchy comment, but appropriate, the type I am usually slammed for making.

So next time, don't be so quick with the trigger finger. Have a lovely day.

I honestly thought that was a laughing.. sorry my non tech savviness was the problem. Sorry about that ? I was laughing at your comment ?

• 4 months later...
I give him points for the name....but given that he doesn’t show the tool in question...are to we assume it’s huge? Or is he saying that he’s gonna be screaming that and you wouldn’t be getting your moneys worth? Or is it just be cute for cutesy’s sakes? Way over my head here.

There's a picture in his privates. It shows a good-sized erect tallywacker with a few coins placed along the length.

Gman

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP... He's in town and looks like my type, would like to hear more experiences with him. Has anyone met him and done some kink? Does he bottom?