Dennis Rodman

sexypee
This topic is 1713 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...I can’t with that video!!!!!

That’s why I don’t practice rough sex or acrobatics.

...that said, when I was in school I used to get teased for “looking like” Dennis Rodman because of my natural hair color. Overtime though, mine got darker. And of course once he started changing it to various colors, it went so far away from being red.

...and in reference to the video. It’s not because he’s “predisposed” to breaking his dick. It just means he probably got a big ole dick lol. The bigger something is, the more likely it is to snap. It’s like titanic:

giphy.gif

Now we know where “Rodman” comes from.

Back in his Madonna days I thought he was hot. Much was rumored about the beauty of his cock. I'm sure it has been sucked by many. I was always surprised that Rodman cock photos never appeared on the internet. He was always a sexual creature and a show off, so one would have thought we would have seen something eventually. Now that he's older and less sexy, not sure I'm as interested.

Back in his Madonna days I thought he was hot. Much was rumored about the beauty of his cock. I'm sure it has been sucked by many. I was always surprised that Rodman cock photos never appeared on the internet. He was always a sexual creature and a show off, so one would have thought we would have seen something eventually. Now that he's older and less sexy, not sure I'm as interested.

I would think so too.