Am I or Should I Be Paranoid

AndyDandy
This topic is 1717 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a member from the prairies in Canada, I don't have local access to may great choices in masseurs but have reached out on this forum when I have travelled to various places in the states and have really appreciated the responses from forum members to help me make decisions. It is a great resource!

I love this thread. I too get bombarded with PM from newbies about guys I have posted on. Some are just down right rude with basically demanding what happened between me and the guy in question. If it’s someone I haven’t messaged in the past then I am clear concise and generic with responses along with the YMMV statement . I actually have been DM by supposed girlfriends of the guys I post about demanding to know what is going on between us etc. so even thou the intent of this fine forum is to share info and experiences we also get some cray Cray folk on here

I’ve gotten the “Vice Vibe” for newbie PMs lots of times.

As such, I stopped responding to PMs from newbies a long time ago.

Even if I tried to be discrete...the questions would just keep coming.

It’s much simpler this way.

I love this thread. I too get bombarded with PM from newbies about guys I have posted on. Some are just down right rude with basically demanding what happened between me and the guy in question.

I not so much getting the 'vice vibe', but a perv vibe.

PMs have a "report" button too. If they make you unconfortable, use it.

Within her last week I have received several private messages from Newbies asking questions about masseurs I have commented about or participated in discussion about. I received two such messages last night within 10 min of each other. No big deal maybe, but the questions have been very graphic in nature.

Has anyone else experienced the same?

Edited by Guy Fawkes

I’ve received numerous PMs regarding a masseur about whom I’ve commented a couple of times on here. I first connected with him through the “old” MasseurFinder site, when this guy advertised erotic as well as therapeutic massage, including a fairly detailed description of what to expect for the erotic. This, of course, is no longer allowed on MF. When someone PMs me for details of my experiences with this masseur, I always emphasize that I haven’t seen him in a couple of years and don’t know if he still offers sensual/erotic massage or even if he’s amenable to it if asked; and I believe he and I just “clicked” so that he felt comfortable with me.

Along the same lines, I find it both annoying and strange that someone makes comments in a public post about their experience and then there is a tendency to have multiple people jump on and ask if anyone else has recent experience. If one, two or more posters say I saw x and y happened and I was happy etc, who cares if that was a month ago or a week or a day, etc. If potential is there, it’s there. Sometimes you have to just go try something out for yourself. I do appreciate hearing people’s experiences and have reached out privately to other posters myself. Current information is obviously better but on some of the posts there’s one or two meaty comments and then a string of bumps or requests for more info, which then has the tendency to kill the thread.