Siegfried and Roy

deej
This topic is 6122 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know from your postings on another message board that you worked with one of the biggest Broadway and television stars of the 20th century, but have never publicly mentioned (let alone verified) any of the numerous sexual rumors associated with her.

I respect your loyalty and am not even remotely asking that you post anything here. Just wonder why you believe the entire Siegfried and Roy story will not be told. Is that because you have spent a good part of your life in show busines and know how all this works?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wetnwildbear

I'm Glad they are Happy and I respect their long term relationship and am happy that they are FINALLY COMING OUT !!

But other than the Tigers I can't imagine anyone in that relationship

being TOP

First--I don't believe I was the one who "hijacked" deej's thread---I was one of the three or four who responded to the first diversion--a term I prefer to hijack. I'm old enough to have bad memories of that term. My comment about what was MORE interesting was simply a personal preference---I was NOT saying that my reply was more interesting than the original thread about S and R.

Perhaps using "yawn" was insensitive but honest. I put the celebration of their long relationship, if there was one, in the same category as those radio broadcasters who feel lasting through 50, 60, 70, 75 years of marriage is cause for jubilation. Maybe it is to those who did it and their families. To me? Sorry, it's a yawn.

If posting personal reactions/opinions causes discomfort for some---there are LOTS of posters who are more guilty than I.

Have a better day.

Archived