411 Modelzane

Jimjaxon3

think you mis-read. If its 3 hours @ $600 I was thinking 1 hour @ $200

No way you could get 3 hours for $200 with him.

sounded/sounds like you believe he's 200/hr......or 600/three hours......and wklucas seems to be saying that, too.......200/hr is very reasonable if he comes thru as promised......I never suggested he was asking 200 total for three hours......

think you mis-read. If its 3 hours @ $600 I was thinking 1 hour @ $200

No way you could get 3 hours for $200 with him.

the good doc from ‘zona did not stay out in the sun too long.....

you misread his words....

he said 200 per hour for 3 hour total of 600.....

(for any number of reasons, Zane’s current pricing might be different now from what it was 10 months ago.....

also 3 hours for 6 bills might have been a multi-hour discount.....don’t assume 1 hour would have been 200 even back then)

He's very hot and nice enough. Make sure u are his type. It's a waste if u are not.

So are you inferring that if you arent up to HIS physical standards from a sexual basis, you wont have a good time? So is Zane gay or straight in his personal life?

Oh God! Not another hot as fuck breeder that's fucked in the head...sigh

He's definitely not straight.....

I had an amazing time with him and after we nearly broke my bed and soaked my sheets in sweat we hung out off the clock and had drinks.

He started out with women but moved on to guys when he found that was a possibility and now I'd peg him for 90% gay but would do a girl if she came attached to a hot guy in a 3way (same as me actually ? )

I'm a wholesome looking 5'11 beefy/athletic, hung blond guy in my mid 30s and we vibed great!

On the other end of the spectrum he told me about a sexy, 6'5 muscled black man with a 10inch dick that he hooked up with the week before who he thoroughly enjoyed. And one of his favorite hookups ever was a shorter Latin guy......

So my take is he has a LOT of types and interests.

He didn't mention being into trans women to me but if he is, God Bless! But if that's true it's not his only type.

?

• 10 months later...
2 hours ago, borgerback said:

Can I highly recommend him without getting in trouble for posting a review??  :)

You can find the answer within you by

1. Reading threads that have not been flagged and/or edited by a moderator and use them as examples.
  2. Reading the edited versions of threads that have been flagged and use the edited versions as examples.

:)  :)  :) 

What was that campaign they would advertise during cartoons in the 1970's? Oh yeah!

spacer.png

• 5 months later...

I met up with him earlier this year. Was a great time. However, when I recently went to hire him again, he said he is no longer bottoming for clients. He had his ass torn up / split too wide by a giant cock a few moths ago and isn’t up for bottoming any more. Hopefully he’ll change his mind and soon be hungry for it again.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I see him every couple months when our schedules line up.  One comment said he isn't bottoming anymore, but the actual policy is "only bottoms for certain clients" and he wants to get to know them first.  He WILL do "just massage" on a bed and it's actually quite good.  He spends a lot of time in the gym and knows the human body and the attributes of a good massage, even though he isn't licensed or professionally trained as a masseur.  

There were a couple comments about "you have to be his type".  Not sure what that means.  I hire him for his physical attributes, which I find attractive.  During our time together, he is polite and respectful; not doorknob stupid, not Stephen Hawking.  I'm not there for academic or political discourse and based on that, we seem to get along fine.