Reasons to love tennis!

Guest buffwolverine

I love tennis. Probably the only sport I actually watch and attend in person (except for the friend- or work-induced invitations to baseball, basketball or football games). Out of these hot players, there has got to be at least one of them that played with other balls (of the attached kind) before. If there is would be curious to know.

love a throwback too - Marat Safin, anyone?

aec20505261c767fc8e6b0651c36a57a.jpg

Edited by JoeMendoza

I wish I could attribute my general disinterest in sports with the paternal interactions as I was growing up. I am the 3rd of 4 brothers, all lived under the same roof, same detached treatment from the father, but for some reason my 3 brothers were into basketball and actually into watching and enjoying sports, like football, basketball, and soccer. I, on the other hand, prefer watching Project Runway or ANTM. If I were to be interested in sports, it would be in the form of sexy and shirtless athlete compilations on Youtube. *sigh*

Nevertheless, I have started to enjoy watching tennis, especially when the players lift their shirts to wipe off their sweat, and also enjoy watching male swimming and diving. I guess I am growing into liking sports ;)

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...